Chapter 43

It was night. Though out of danger and discharged, Swara's condition was not good still. She was still feeling dizzy and unable to keep her balance by herself.

Lying on Sanskar's bed, she did not know when she fell asleep. Her eyelids were feeling too heavy. Her head felt like it would split in two anytime.

On the other hand, both Bose and Maheshwari family were tensed. They thanked God thousands of times for saving Swara but were unable to determine why someone targeted her. The plan was foolproof.

Sharmistha patted Shekhar's shoulder and tried to cheer him up but she herself was aghast.

"Shekhar ji! I suppose you should take some rest now!" Durga Prasad said, "Swara is fine, thanks to her wits!"

Shekhar nodded. He turned towards Ragini and hugged her. "Take care of your sister!" Sharmistha said.

Kissing a sleeping Swara good bye, they left the place.

"Laksh! Did you find anything fishy?" Durga Prasad asked.

"No! Just that the guard was drunk heavily. And he does not have a history of drinking." Laksh informed.

Ram sighed. He said, "Bhai sahab! This matter requires a proper police investigation."

Everyone was thinking how it happened! In the end, they all reached the conclusion that someone who got punished due to Swara must have done it.

It was only Sanskar who had not spoken even a word since they came back. His mind was roaming in the scene of lab only. The way he saw Swara lying on the floor, the way she did not answer his voice, it was repeating as a cycle in front of him. He had seen situations like this before too. He had rescued people from more grave situations than these. But this time, he rescued his own wife.

"Sanskar!" Sujata came near him and put her hand on his shoulder, "Swara is fine!"

Sanskar nodded. But he did not say anything.

"Sanskar! You should rest too. Call us if you need us in the room." Durga Prasad said. He signed Annapurna, who was about to say something, not to say anything.

Sanskar nodded. He stood up and bid good night to everyone. He badly wanted to be with Swara.

As he moved out, with a smile Ram said, "Sanskar will never express his feelings in front of us!"

As Sanskar entered his room, he saw Ragini sitting near Swara. She was visibly distressed.

Without saying anything, Sanskar just sat on the other side of Swara.

"She will be fine!" Sanskar said to Ragini. She smiled back at him and again looked at Swara.

"You fine Sanskar?" Ragini asked.

"What will happen to me?" Sanskar replied

"I can see your eyes."

Ragini's reply made him speechless. Before he could say anything, Swara's eyes opened a little.

"Swara! What happened?" Ragini asked.

"Nothing!" She replied and placed her hand on her forehead. Her gaze fell on Sanskar who was already looking at her.

"You both please sleep!" Swara insisted, "I am fine!"

"Let us decide that Swara!" It was Laksh's voice which had a certain amount of authority which was usually not there. Laksh got serious rarely but it was one of the few times he was.

He forwarded a glass of juice to Ragini.

"Papa had asked to keep Swara hydrated."

Swara tried to get up from bed but she felt as if someone had snatched all the energy from her. She felt she was about to fall down but Sanskar's hands were there to support her. Gently, he placed a pillow behind her and made her sit properly.