Chapter 22

All the way back, Sanskar was smiling at himself. Laksh noticed this. Anytime he asked, Sanskar just smiled and laughed a little. Even he did not know that this could happen.

"Sanskar!" Laksh said, "Why do I think you have left your brother behind in the race?"

Sanskar tried to frown his forehead, "Concentrate over driving!"

On the other hand, Ragini was staring at Swara, sitting in the room, with her mouth hanging wide open. Swara was smiling and blushing at the same time.

"I did not know that the therapy was going to work so much!" Swara said looking at Ragini.

Ragini looked at her in amazement. She said, "You went for his tharepy! And he..... Oh God! I thought he would be too shy to.....! But he exceeded my expectations!"

"Shy?" Swara said, "you should have seen him once he got comfortable with me!"

"I don't like watching such things Swara!" Ragini said for which, she received a great deal of tickling from Swara.

That night, Swara got a text from Sanskar which again brought a beautiful smile on her face.

What happened in evening was beautiful! But you know what's more beautiful, the way you hid your face in my chest while hugging me!
Don't get me wrong! Don't think that I want just this from you! I love you and my love is above all physical needs. Yes, I am a little silly and shy in showing my love, trust me, the amount of love I hold in my heart for you is unexplainable.
I love you always!

-----------------

It was the day of engagement. Sanskar saw Swara coming towards him in a white lehanga with a red dupatta. He felt his heart racing at a fast pace. Swara was looking gorgeous and Sanskar was feeling a little anxious. Would he look good with her! Would he be worthy enough for a girl like her! Would he too, move mountains just to be with her!

Swara came near him. They all stood smiling in front of guests. The emotional turmoil was getting deeper and deeper though. It got so deep that his smile even left his face.

"What happened?" Swara asked , "You fine na?"

"Hmm! Absolutely!" Sanskar replied.

"I can see your face!" Swara replied, "You are tensed na!"

There were so many guests and it was getting tougher to talk to Sanskar in front of all. But Swara knew what Sanskar was thinking! Though he did not have the power of overthinking, but in Swara's case, he couldn't resist. The thought of being not able to keep Swara happy crossed his mind 10 times a day.

Sanskar was so busy in his thoughts that he couldn't see that instead of rings , Laksh was standing on the stage with mic in his hands.

"Uhmmm! Uhmmm! Ladies and gentlemen!" He started saying. Sanskar came out of his trance by his voice.

"Those who know IPS Sanskar ji, have quite a misconception that he is boring. I must tell you, he is not only boring, but tooo much hot tempered, too much introvert and too much of a no nonsense guy."

Sanskar stared at Laksh in amazement. There were his seniors, Swara's seniors, whole extended family and Laksh got this time to pull his legs.

"But those who know him actually, they can only understand how soft and loveable his heart is!" Laksh's tone changed from funny to affectionate, "And I am glad, our soft spoken, miss gentle, Dr sahiba Swara ji, understood that! Otherwise my brother would have definitely remained unmarried for rest of his life!"

There was booing, hooting and clapping from the juniors of both Swara and Sanskar. Sanskar looked at Laksh and wanted to shoot him with his gaze only. He knew he was saying right but who embarasses his brother right on his engagement day!