Chap 16

It was raining a little. Swara entered the temple along with Ragini and Sharmistha. With each step, she was chanting God's name. Her heart was praying for Sanskar.

After doing the pooja wholeheartedly, she asked God for a sign.

"I know you are with me! Please don't let anything happen to Sanskar! Please God!" Swara's heart was crying and her tears finally came out from her eyes.

She turned to wipe them but to her rage, again found Sahil standing there. As his gaze fell on her, he smirked.

"Praying! Good! Pray!" Sahil said in a sarcastic tone, "But you forgot that you are praying to God for defending a demon!"

Ragini too turned back and glared at Sahil.

"Swara! Let's not get provoked by this pathetic sadist excuse for a human being." Ragini said and with a glare, she looked at Kavita who was standing beside Sahil.

"Mr. Rathod! I pray to God to help you differentiate between right and wrong!" Swara replied and forwarded prasad to him.

Sharmistha came near the girls.

"Let's not create an issue here. Mr. Rathod! Let the judiciary decide, hai na!" Sharmistha said and gave a cold look.

Sahil was not ready to stop. He was finally getting the revenge which he longed for these years. How could he forgive someone who spoilt the life of a girl whom he loved! He looked at Kavita who was looking a little scared.

"Dr. Bose! Be thankful to me! I know what he can do!" Sahil said coldly.

Swara avoided the question.

"The pain you are feeling is the same that I felt years back, seeing my loved crying hard!"

Swara again douched the question.

"You are really a pathetic excuse for a girl. A girl who does not understand the pain of other girl and siding with a ......."

"A single word more and I will forget my limits!" Swara turned and glared at him again. Her eyes had so much hear radiating from them that he stopped for a while.

Swara took a deep breathe. In the heat of revenge, Sahil had gone blind. But what about Kavita? Did she not know the reality?

"Your anger is justified Dr. Bose! I bet you don't know what he did in past!" Sahil said, this time a little more gently.

Swara sighed again. She was trying to calm herself down.

"I know everything! And I know that he can't do things like these, ever!" Swara replied, "I know you trust your love! Great! But their is a slight difference between trust and going blind."

Saying so, she started to move from there. Raginj too , with a strong glare, moved from there.

"Beta! I don't know what are you talking about!" It was Sharmistha who started to speak, "But I swear, if I ever see you misbehaving with my daughters again, I will slap you so hard that my fingerprints can easily be taken from your cheek for next 5 days."

Swara sat in the car along with Ragini and Sharmistha. In anger, Swara's eyes were bloodshot.

Sharmistha looked at Swara and said with concern, "Anger is never good Swara! Next time if he tries to provoke you, don't get provoked easily. Got it?"

Swara nodded. Sharmistha was right.

And to her sudden astonishment, she saw Ayesha, in a corner standing with a bag talking to a lady. She was middle aged and was smiling at her. Ayesha too was smiling.