Chapter 23

Sanskar was sitting in his room staring at the moon again. He was smiling. After a long time, he knew he had no insecurities left in him. These 5 years had broken him completely but Swara's love, it did not even take 5 months to heal him.

He imagined his room which would be filled up with Swara's presence in the next 14 days. Imagining how his mornings would be waking up his wife with a cup of tea to make her sleep in his bed, he was smiling all throughout.

He called Swara. But cancelled thinking she would be sleeping.

Smiling a little at himself, he opened his cupboard which was neatly arranged, as per his liking. He looked at the other one which his bade papa had just purchased for his would be daughter in law. He thought something. What if her clothes did not fit in that cupboard too! Girls have too many clothes na!

So, he took out an empty suitcase and started to empty his cupboard a little bit so that half of it's space to be given to Swara.

He was busy doing so when Sujata knocked on the door.

"Maa!" Sanskar smiled and like a child, said, "See! I have made a little space in my cupboard too for Swara! Hope this will be okay!"

Sujata laughed. How her son was growing up into a man!

"Don't worry about the space. This room has so much space to make two more cupboards." Sujata said.

"Ha ma but...." Sanskar was about to say more but Sujata forwarded him a glass of milk along with his medicines.

"Beta! You know na you still need to rest a little!" Sujata said, "Even your forensic expert will scold you for not taking rest properly!"

Sanskar smiled.

"You know beta! Laksh was always too vocal for anything he felt. He was too mischievous and too much talkative. So I did not worry much about him. And when one year back he told me about Ragin whom I had met once or twice before, I knew he was with someone perfect for him. For an outgoing guy like him, a girl like Ragini who could bind his hands and legs with her love was perfect."

Sanskar was agreeing at his mom's words.

Sujata then caressed Sanskar's hair and said, "But I was always worried for you. Since childhood, you were too sensitive. And you never told anyone anything about your feelings. We all had to guess!"

Sanskar chukled at her words.

"Yes beta! You went through many things, all alone! Laksh, who is more of your best friend and less of an elder brother, you did not even share it with him. My worries came out true beta!"

"Ma! Whatever happened in past, should remain in past!" Sanskar said holding her hand.

"Yes! And my worries are now getting a full stop. The girl I imagined with you is coming into your life. And see, the way you are excited na, says it all."

Sanskar blushed a little. His mom was right.

The days were less and tasks were more. Wedding dresses selected, venue selected, everything sorted.

Everyone was congratulating both Swara and Ragini.

It was night when Sanskar received a call from Laksh.

"Ha bhai!" He said feeling sleepy.

"Ragini got angry!"

"So?" Sanskar asked.

"Bhai yr! I need to say sorry to her! But she is not picking up the phone!" Laksh said, "Come down fast! We both are going to their house!"

Sanskar saw the time. It was 2:30 in night. He sighed.