Chapter 45

Swara's eyes opened a little. Sunrays were disturbing her peaceful sleep. What a beautiful dream she was having! Sanskar confessed his love! He hugged her! Ufff! She did not want to open her eyes! She wanted this dream to continue forever.

But wait! Why was she feeling warm breath on her neck! Why was she feeling herself wrapped in warmth! Why was she not able to move!

Swara's eyes opened completely. And she found herself wrapped in Sanskar's arms completely! Realisation hit her hard! It was not a dream! It was reality! And this time, reality was better than a dream!

As she moved, Sanskar gripped her tightly and said, "No need to wake up so early! You are still not well!" And with that, nuzzled his face closer to her neck.

"It's morning Sanskar!" Swara said.

"You were having a fever last night too Swara! Maybe you have exerted yourself a lot last evening!"

Swara knew she could not free herself from his grip. He was right though. The effect won't go in 3-4 days. She knew she needed rest.

So she turned her face towards Sanskar and hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest.

"Is it real?" Swara asked.

"What?" Sanskar said sleepily.

"You love me na!" Swara asked innocently.

Sanskar smiled in his sleep and tightened his hug. Swara got her answer and she did not realise when she fell asleep again.

But Sanskar was awake now. He showed his sleepiness in front of Swara because that was the only way she would agree to sleep more. When he realised she had fallen asleep again, he gently got up from bed. Trying to be as quiet as possible, Sanskar got ready for work. But the whole time, he was smiling. Swara was indeed a blessing to him. He realised how by just looking at her face, he felt a sense of calmness all over his mind. She had a magnetic aura which reflected pure emotions.

Gently caressing her hair, he went out to start his day. As he went downstairs, he again saw Laksh. The way Sanskar was smiling this morning, Laksh jumped to him and said, "Bhai! Why is this smile lurking on your face?"

"I have freedom to smile whenever I want!" Sanskar said teasing him with his eyes, "Just like you have freedom to become father whenever you wat!"

It was 8:30 when Swara woke up. After a long time she was feeling as if she got everything.

When she came downstairs, only Kailash was there and everyone else went to their respective works.

"Bhabhi!" Kailash forwarded a dry fruit milkshake towards Swara.

"Thank you bhaiya! But why?"

"Sanskar bhaiya asked me to make it every morning for everyone in this house!" Kailash informed her.

"And what about you?" Swara asked.

"He had already forced me to drink this under his supervision this morning."

Swara smiled. This was Sanskar. He never failed to show his care in his actions. His way of loving was very different.

On the other hand, as soon as Sanskar reached head office, a good and a bad news hit him. Kabir was caught! And it was Karan who caught him! The same Karan whom he pranked in conference.
But, Sahil was shot! In a critical condition, he was admitted to hospital.

Sanskar rushed to hospital immediately along with Karan.

"Sir! Sahil sir was on leave today. But suddenly, we received a call from him saying he was in danger. So we rushed to his house and saw him drenched in blood on the floor. Kabir was there too, trying to hide himself. But we anyhow caught him."