Chapter 24

It was early morning. Ragini woke up Swara at 4:30.

"What happened Ragini?" She asked in a sleepy voice. The face of her sister was glittering with sweat drops.

"Swara! I.... I don't know why! I had a very bad nightmare. But it seemed so real!" Ragini was tensed, "I would not have awakened you had it been a normal one. But this was very vivid."

Swara frowned hearing the word nightmare and looking at Ragini's condition. If Ragini had woken up at this time and was so tensed, there must be something worth getting worried about.

"Ragu! What nightmare? Tell me!" Swara asked.

Ragini gulped some water and replied, "I... I saw laksh.... In white clothes, going away from me in the mist. And then....then in the mist....he joined hands with Sanskar."

Swara was shocked to hear the description. She saw the same nightmare but she did not describe it to anyone. But in hers, it was only Sanskar.

She held Ragini's hand and said, "You are just getting worried for no reason. That was just a dream, trust me!"

But her heart was not ready to believe on her own words. A strange sensation was gulping her. As if someone wanted to snatch her happiness from her. She did not feel such sensation even when Sanskar was in hospital after suicide attempt. She was sad, was crying, was afraid, but not so much anxious as she was right now.

"Should I call Laksh once?" Ragini said.

"You should!" Swara said. She wanted to ease her sensation. So she went outside her room. Her choti ma had the habit of waking up at 4. She saw her doing yoga. She then moved towards the small pooja Ghar in the house. Though there was curtain in front of it, and she did not enter considering she had not taken bath, she folded her hand from outside only. She was looking for peace but she felt her anxiety getting doubled. Was God giving her a sign!

She went inside her room again. Ragini was sitting on the bed, looking dishelved.

"What happened?" Swara asked.

"Laksh and Sanskar, both are called to Kashmir for one day on emergency note." Ragini informed, "I was about to call Laksh when his call flashed on my phone. I did not tell him anything. He told me that some terrorist was on run and an important meeting is about to be taken place there. And since they both are from ATS, they need to be there."

Swara looked at Ragini but did not know what to do! Hearing the news had increased her anxiety thousand folds.

"When are they leaving?" Swara asked.

"7 in morning. Meeting will be starting at 12:30 noon." Ragini informed.

"Get ready! We are going to airport!"

Swara and Ragini reached airport at 6 in morning. Laksh and Sanskar, both dressed in black blazers were not expecting their would be brides to be there.

"Ragini!" Swara said, "Don't let your emotions flow today. They are going for a mission."

Raginj nodded. She went towards Laksh who was smiling seeing her.

Before Swara could move towards Sanskar, he himself came to her, walking very fast.

"You here Swara!" He said a little astonished.

"Why? You did not feel good?" She asked.

"Are are! No! I felt the best! But your sleep got disturbed na! And you only said you were not able to sleep for 3 days!" Sanskar said, "You need to take care of your health too na!"

Swara stared at Sanskar and thought about his unique way of caring. She held his hand tightly and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Take care! And come back soon!" Swara said. But she did not want to leave his hand. She felt as if she would leave his hand now, she would not be able to hold it ever.