*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?

A few days later, Gemini no longer remembered what happened in his car, he no longer remembered the mysterious stowaway or the feeling of being watched

A few days later, Gemini no longer remembered what happened in his car, he no longer remembered the mysterious stowaway or the feeling of being watched. His life continued on its old, quite peaceful path. By the time.

"Gem, please do this for me". Prim had already been trying to convince him for fifteen minutes to get her an autograph of Tay Tawan and New Thitipoom, who, thanks to the new series, started appearing on social media again, enjoying it themselves to their persistent fans who patiently wait for their new projects.

"Prim, you know I'd like to, but I don't know if I'll have the chance".

"Big G, please. Won't you do it for me?"

Gem closed his eyes and sighed heavily. He gave up. After all, it's not difficult, and Tay and New probably won't murder him with their eyes for it. Both of them were really nice and funny, Gem always felt wonderful while talking to them or working with them. And if it was Prim who asked for this...

They walked down the university corridor, passing other students deep in conversation or staring at their phones. Prim snorted loudly as they passed two other students hugging each other so tightly that you couldn't even fit a pin between them. The boy didn't even pay attention to her, but his girlfriend looked at Prim appraisingly and, as if to spite her, she approached the boy and kissed him on the cheek. Prim raised her eyebrows but didn't comment.

"I'll walk you to the car and go back to class, Professor Zee is very strict, I don't want to earn extra homework". Prim said, smiling at her friend.

"Thanks. You are really cool".

"I know that because that's me, I'm always cool," Prim pushed her hair back playfully. Gem laughed.

"Okay, okay, let it be that you are always great. Good luck!"

"Good luck to you too!"

He hugged her lightly and got into the car, throwing his backpack haphazardly into the backseat. Suddenly he remembered that he had left his phone in his backpack, he turned to look for it, but when he did, the phone was not in his backpack. But there was a small gray cardboard box lying on the seat. Not suspecting anything, he took the box in his hands and began to look at it from all sides. He thought maybe Dunk had left it there when he dropped him off this morning, but the writing on one side of the box indicated it was for him. It was clearly signed in red marker: Gemini Norawit Tangsakyuen. The box was sealed with gray tape and Gem didn't have anything to open it with, so he decided to look inside only when he got home. He wondered who could have left them there and how, but he quickly remembered that he was in such a hurry to get to class that morning that he forgot to lock the car, so theoretically everyone had access to it.

Meanwhile, he still had to record a joint program with Tay and New. The mysterious package with his name on it had to wait.

Many hours later, after eating dinner and taking a shower, young Tangsakyuen, dressed in comfortable navy blue pajamas, finally had time to find out what the strange box was hiding. He placed the cardboard on the bed and cut the tape with his penknife. His eyes saw colorful fabric. When he took it out, he quickly realized it was an LGBT+ rainbow flag. However, it was not an ordinary flag, the one he held in his hands was covered with brownish, dried stains.

A cold chill ran down Norawit's spine.

Damn.

Is that... is that someone's blood?!

What does all this mean?!

Only after a long while did Gemini notice that two photos had fallen out of the flag. He picked them up off the floor, and when he looked at them, he immediately threw them back onto the sheets and jumped back as if they were burning him. On the back of one of the photos there was an inscription in English: "Don't stick your nose into other people's business if you don't want to end up like him."

Gem was too scared to react.

The photos showed images of a teenage boy with a bleeding lip and a gunshot wound to his temple. One thing was certain: the boy in the photo was dead.

It was a warning, but from whom? Who could blame the young artist? Gemini didn't remember having offended anyone this badly. Yes, he could be arrogant, mean and unpleasant, but did he step on anyone's toes?

Once he had calmed down, Gem found a pair of tweezers among his cosmetics and carefully picked up the photo with the strange inscription on it.

"Don't stick your nose into other people's business if you don't want to end up like him."

And an LGBT+ flag.

What does it mean?

Gem looked at the photo against the light, but saw nothing that could help him solve the mystery. But as he looked at the dead boy's face, a mysterious sadness gripped his heart, and a blurred memory of the same boy's smiling face flashed before his eyes. In the silence of the empty room, like the echo of a distant storm, a strangely familiar whisper resounded, but it did not come from Gemini's mouth.

"LiMing. This boy's name was LiMing".

Gemini looked around him in panic, looking for the source of the voice, the person who could say it, but he found no one. He was all alone in the room. Dunk hadn't come back yet, he said he wouldn't be home for the next week, Phu hadn't spoken to him, offended that Gem had given Pond his phone number, and Mom was already asleep at that time.

"Who is there? Show up!" He ordered in a nervous, trembling voice. He turned on all the lights and used the flashlight on his phone to look into the closet and under the bed. He expected that maybe Phu was playing on him and making stupid jokes. But there was no trace of his older brother anywhere.

Only silence answered him.

He was alone.

Whoever or whatever said those words disappeared.

Gemini jumped onto the bed, took his laptop and covered himself with the blanket. To calm down, he turned on his favorite Formula 1 race, in which one of the two Thais, Kanaphan Puitrakul, called First, reached the finish line first for the first time in his career at the Spa-Francorchamps track in Belgium. Gemini loved this race, he knew the commentary almost by heart, watched it many times, dreaming that one day he would be able to watch an F1 race from the stands.

That night, Gem fell asleep with great difficulty with the lights on, only to be persuaded the next day by Prim to watch another brilliant BL series, in her opinion.

💖💙💖💙💖

Short chapter this time but...

I hope you enjoy it!

~Annie