*15* Gem's weird plan

Fourth himself didn't understand what was happening to him and why he was reacting this way to Gem, but he didn't want to endanger himself even more

Fourth himself didn't understand what was happening to him and why he was reacting this way to Gem, but he didn't want to endanger himself even more.  He promised himself that he would spend the next few days at Gun's, which his twin brother was not happy about.

Joong and Phuwin immediately noticed that something was wrong and decided to talk to the boys.  After just two days, the atmosphere on the set while recording the music video became so thick that it could be cut with a knife.  Phu and Joong agreed that this couldn't continue like this.  Phu was supposed to talk to his brother and Joong was supposed to talk to Fourth.

Fourth didn't start talking right away.  It was hard for him to admit what he felt.  He finally said.

“I feel like I'm completely abnormal, like I'm crazy.  Up until now, I didn't fit in anywhere, I wasn't happy anywhere, I wasn't allowed to be happy.  My fathers are still disappointed in me and consider me a failure.  I wanted so badly to take advantage of the opportunity that you all are giving me, but I feel like I can't.  I'm a loser, someone who doesn't fit in anywhere.  I don't want to spoil Gem's music video, but I also don't want people to think that... Even my brother is disappointed in me”.

“Don't worry, nong Fourth, there are no normal people here,” Chen smiled at him.

“Each of us has been through something, each of us is a loser to some extent, to whom this label gave a chance for a relatively normal life.  It's not all that bad if you learn to adapt and follow orders.  Let's take Gem for example.  Did you know that when he was younger, before he signed with our agency, he was bullied at school?  He was not a pretty boy, his friends often made fun of him, calling him fat, ugly, weird and bespectacled.  Gem has been through a lot, and it has cost him a lot.  I was there when he started starving himself.  We were working together on a series, for both of us it was the first role, for me the first main role, for him the first role at all, he was just over 16 years old at the time, and you know what kids are like at that age: they tease those who they think are different from them, and Gem has always been different and unable to adapt.  In fact, no one in our agency minded what any of us looked like, on the contrary, P'Off thought we were quite cute and that Gem had some secret charm about him that hadn't come out yet.  He didn't get much wrong, did he?  Gem is charming now, he's actually the handsomest of all of us, but how could he have known back then, a few years ago, that he would grow up to be someone so hot that female fans and even some male fans would squeal and swoon at the sight of him?  When we adopted him, he was a scared, mean, introverted guy who loved singing and playing instruments.  We quickly realized that this was our opportunity to reach him.  I signed the contract the same year as him, just two months earlier and Pond had already been part of our agency. That's why we're the closest on the set.

Joong stopped.

They had just arrived at the park.  Joong sat down on one of the empty benches and Fourth followed him.  Chen took a few sips from his thermal mug.  It was hot, but fortunately the ice cubes had not completely melted yet, and the shade of a nearby tree provided a pleasant refreshment.  A light breeze was blowing, carrying with it the typical smells of the city.