*56* The fear is real

Fourth couldn't calm down.  First, observing the whole situation somewhat from the sidelines, sent a short message to Gun, asking him to appear immediately.

Outside, no one was allowed to guess what had happened.  Fans continued to enjoy the performances of the remaining artists, unaware that one of their favorite idols turned out to be a murderer and kidnapper who was behind the kidnapping of another of their favorites.

Fourth sat on the floor with his back against the cool wall.  He was still dizzy and in terrible pain.  He guessed it was from the punch he received from NuNew.

“We will leave what we don't need, it can't harm us.  Nattawat is a coward, he won't even say a word.  He won't know where we went anyway.” — These were the last words Fourth heard before he lost consciousness.

It seemed like an eternity before his twin brother appeared in the dressing room.  This time, all of Gun's tattoos were not very visible under his white tank top and light denim katana covered in graffiti.  He also chose comfortable wide jeans with holes and a necklace resembling a chain with a padlock at the end.  Gun walked up to his brother and hugged him.

“It's okay, I'm with you, everything will be fine” —Gun assured Fourth, but Fourth stopped believing him a long time ago.  He looked at him blankly.  — “Come on, let's go outside and get some fresh air and you'll tell me what happened”.

Fourth allowed himself to be led like a defenseless calf on a rope to the slaughter.  He didn't care anymore.

“So will you finally tell me what happened?”

“I'm bringing him bad luck!  NuNew will kill him.  Because of me!”

“NuNew?  Who is he going to kill?”

“My GemGem, my wonderful artist, my sunshine, my... My everything!... Gun, you probably don't understand this, but Gem means the world to me.  We haven't known each other for long, but we've been through a lot together and I know, I'm absolutely sure, that I would like to spend the rest of our lives with him.  On the other hand, when I look at how many bad things have happened in his life since I came here, I start to doubt whether this is the right decision.  It would be best if we broke up, then my bad luck wouldn't include him.  It's my fault, ai Gun!  Only my!  The guys claimed they found out it was you who killed LiMing.  I didn't want to believe it, but after what Professor Zee, whom we trusted, did... Tell me the truth.  Don't cheat on me, don't lie to make me feel better or to whitewash yourself.  Tell the truth, ai Gun, did you have anything to do with the death of our third brother?”

There was a tense silence between them.  Gun didn't know how to put it into words, and Fourth stared at him, even though he didn't really believe Gun would confess.  He wasn't a wimp.  He wasn't one to lose.  He endured each defeat in silence, and then came back to prove to everyone that he hadn't actually lost.

Gun led them to the parking lot and right to Gemini's car.  Fourth realized that Gem had absent-mindedly left the car unlocked and that it could easily be started.  Fourth got into the driver's seat and Gun stood in front of him.  He finally admitted openly, for the first time accepting the defeat he could no longer prevent.

“It's true, I killed LiMing”.

“Why?!”

“LiMing was our brother, our mother hid him because she also wanted a family.  We were triplets, Fifs”.

“You killed your own brother?  Are you that mean and cruel?”

Gun's words hurt Fourth.  He felt as if someone was cutting off his legs, piece by piece, preventing him from escaping the suffering around him.  He grabbed his hair as if trying to pull it all out of his own head.