*21* „It was my first kiss..."

That day, even before they started working together, their company was abuzz with gossip

That day, even before they started working together, their company was abuzz with gossip.  Someone met First Kanaphan in the company of a mysterious boy at the back of their agency building and took a photo of them, immediately posting it on X(Twitter).  Gemini didn't expect this at all.  He entered the building, calmly finishing his sandwich.  He was a bit late, and he blamed it on Fourth, with whom he had spent too long a chat on the cameras the day before.  They discussed the scenes they would shoot the next day.  Gem smiled happily at the memory, and Fourth's amused voice still rang in his ears.

“Have you read this scene yet?”  Fourth asked excitedly the night before, setting a cup of milk in front of him, which he planned to drink before bed.  Gem made a funny face.  He didn't like milk.  He even preferred his coffee black.  Fourth laughed at him for aging himself too much by drinking black coffee.

“Yes, I read it,” Gemini replied casually, as if it didn't impress him at all.  His face was unreadable, but Fourth could barely sit still.

“And?!  You will not say anything?!”

“Why are you screaming?  Scene after scene, I've played different scenes before, it's not a big deal”.  Gem was having a great time without abandoning his casual, slightly bored tone, and to emphasize how ordinary this was for him, he yawned widely.

“Eeeey!  But you probably haven't read it at all.”

“I read it, of course I did, why do you think I didn't read it?”

“Because... Because there's... There's a kissing scene!”

Gemini had a hard time keeping himself from bursting into laughter.  Fourth, unable to bear the tension, got up from the chair in front of the desk.

“Gem, are you not excited at all?”

“Oh honey, you already know what turns me on”. Gemini answered him cheekily, giving him a telling smile.

“Idiot!”

“Stop!  You're talking about your work partner!  You're talking about your imaginary boyfriend!  I won't let you call me that”.

“Idiot,” Fourth repeated even more emphatically, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Oh come on, I'm sorry Fifi!  Don't be angry.  I'll give you a kiss hello tomorrow.  Naaaaaaa?”

Fourth was too weak of heart to withstand such a charming Gem for long.  He gave him a long look.  For some reason, Gem felt the urge to pinch Fourth's funny, wonderful cheeks, or to make Fourth laugh by showing off his adorable dimples.  But Fourth, still a little offended, wasn't about to show him his dimples or laugh.  He turned his back to the camera on his tablet and only then allowed himself to smile.

GemGem, how can you be so cruel to my weak heart?  The more you act like this, the more I want you to be mine, and I can't let you do that... You don't know who my fathers are, you don't know what they did in their lives and what they could force you to do.  I can't put you at risk like this, so please stop being so cute..." Fourth thought, and this time he became really sad.