*13* Why are you mad at me?

As Fourth grabbed a pillow and slammed it against the wall, filming it on his phone and sending it to Gun on Instagram, Gemini entered the room

“What are you doing?  Why are you hitting my wall with my pillow?  If you don't like the pillow, we can buy another one”.

"He has no idea, he's so clueless!" - Gun replied to Fourth after a short while, causing Fourth to fall off the edge of the bed he was sitting on. Gem took his pillow and put it in the closet.

“Seriously, we'll buy another, nicer one if you don't like this one, but now come on, P'Erin said we have to be there early.  You haven't forgotten that we're filming a music video today, have you?”

“I didn't forget”. Fourth smiled cockily, slapped Gem on the back of the head and ran to the car.  Living with such a perversely charming boy was like torture for him.  As he fastened his seat belt, he couldn't stop smiling.  He remembered falling asleep the night before while holding Gem's hand.  He thought he still felt that touch.  He wasn't going to mention it to anyone, least of all his twin brother, who could read it like an open book written in the simplest language in the world.

Gemini was amused and watched his roommate's strange behavior, taking from the kitchen two thermal mugs filled with coffee that he had prepared for both of them.

He's so cute!  Such a funny goof!  What was he talking about with that pillow?  Although it's actually a good idea, I will ask P'Off if we can use this moment in the music video, I think it will look cute, the fans will love it, I'm sure!  Oh this Fourth...!  He's a cutie, a real cutie!  Ooooooo, I already know what title I'll give this song!  Let it be "Why are you so cute?" Yeah, that sounds good, I'm a genius! Oh, sometimes I admire myself for my incredibly brilliant mind!”

And Gemini, with a wide smile on his face, holding the coffee mugs with one hand, got into the car and handed the thermal mugs to Fourth, who looked at him with unconscious eyes.

“But I don't drink coffee”.

“You'll start today.  Here, take it and don't be picky, be glad that there is someone to make you coffee.  Besides, we've got a long day ahead of us.  We're filming the first scenes for our music video today and I'd like you not to spoil it for me”.