*54* Silence before the storm

P'Erin checked the number of announced guests again

P'Erin checked the number of announced guests again.  There was a large group of fans from Europe missing and they still hadn't arrived.  Gemini and Fourth were almost ready, P'Tong was putting the finishing touches on NuNew's makeup, behind whom stood a formally dressed Professor Zee.  Dr. Khaotung continued to accompany First, not leaving him even for a moment.

It was a huge concert that had been planned and prepared for over half a year, and yet unforeseen difficulties arose.  First, the sound equipment broke down, then it turned out that some of the artists' costumes had not arrived, and finally, Nanon's sister, Nonnie, called P'Th, informing him that her brother had caught some nasty virus and would not be able to  attend the performance.

“Listen everyone, we need to change the plan a bit”. P'Tha informed them in a calm voice, calling all the artists and their personal managers (P'Erin was taking care of Gemini and Fourth and Joong and Pond, who now became  official ship, P'Somsom took care of First, and the others also had their own managers).

“Why, boss?  Did something happen?”  Gemini, who has always been the boss's favorite, blurted out a question.  Fourth slapped himself on the forehead with his hand in amusement.  Since the morning, Gemini has been doing something every now and then that causes Fourth to laugh joyfully and with amusement.

Everyone was excited and in a good mood.  The plan was simple: the concert was to be started by Joong, who with Pond was to ride onto the stage on horseback (P'Tha didn't want to approve this idea for a long time, as it required additional reinforcements for the stage), singing a song from their own series,  which was scheduled to premiere at the end of this month.  Then it was the turn of the other participants until the climax, NuNew's performance with Fourth and Nanon, followed by a short break, long enough for Fourth to change his clothes.

All three were considered the biggest stars of this concert.

But now Nanon was absent.

“Unfortunately, your colleague and our main artist, Nanon, fell ill.  For this reason, we have to change the program of our performance slightly”. 

All the artists began to whisper among themselves, exchanging comments.  P'Tha waited patiently until all chatter had died down and continued his speech.

“For this reason, we must choose someone to replace Nanon”.

“But boss, that will be a problem”.

“Why?”

“Each of us has already been assigned a role, we have every minute planned.  It could be me, but I perform right after NuNew and Fourt along with Pond” Gemini explained.  Only he knew that Nanon was fine and not sick at all.  This was the next step in P'Singto's plan.

“In turn, I perform in front of the boys”.  First also justified himself.  First, as a temporarily unemployed Formula 1 driver, was one of several special guests whose appearance was not previously announced to the audience.  This was supposed to be one of the surprises.