*27* "Gun never existed..."

I learned something I probably didn't want to know

I learned something I probably didn't want to know.  And I don't know what to do with it next.  I don't think he remembers anything, but is that possible?  Today I was sent additional, classified information about Heart and LiMing.  It's sad how their story turned out.  The worst thing is that not only Fourth's biological father, P'Mile, is involved in the case, but also someone I accidentally trusted.  Now I'm sure of it, before I had doubts and was deceived, but now I think I know where this trail leads.

Ok, from the beginning, let's start again.  What came first?  P'First's visit.

Fourth doesn't talk much about his family, I feel like he's ashamed of them.  If it weren't for his older brother, P'First, I wouldn't know anything until now.

P'First visited me at my apartment yesterday.  He came to Thailand because the Formula 1 season had just ended and drivers could go on a well-deserved vacation.  I was surprised that he knew where I lived, but I quickly remembered that he and Fourth were brothers, maybe Fifs had told him himself.  P'First is a Formula 1 driver and drives for the Williams team.  He has two pole positions and one win, but that's it.  His career is not developing as he would like, or at least that's what Fifs told me.

P'First didn't beat around the bush, he got straight to the point.

“Do you know who Fourth is?”

“Well, your brother, isn't he?” I asked, hoping I didn't sound too naive.

“That too, but what do you know about our family?  Do you know who our fathers are?”

“These are businessmen, they are known not only in Thailand”.

Businessmen.  You could say that if you mean a gray zone on the border of the law”.

“Mafia?”

I thought he was joking.  I waited for him to laugh at my stupid idea, but he just sat there and silently sipped the juice I gave him.  This matched the information I already had and what Fourth had told me in person.  He couldn't hide it.  However, I didn't understand what P'First was getting at, it seemed too confusing.

“We don't use our fathers' surnames, for security reasons they decided that we would hide in plain sight under our mothers' surnames.  My mother used to be a racing driver, so they thought her name might help me if I wanted to pursue a career.  P'Mile is our biological father, but P'Apo is closer to us.  We're really alone, just me and Fourth, no one else.  My mother died when I was eight years old, the official version is that it was a heart attack, unofficially I can tell you that it was because of drugs.  Apparently she claimed that I ruined her life.  I don't know Fourth's mother”.