*37* Unnecessary fight

Pour mercy, mercy on me
Set fire to history
I'm breaking my own rules
I'm crying like a fool
Tall stories on the page
Short glories on the fade
I've been close enough to touch
But I never cared for love

It's the church of burnt romances
And I'm too far gone to pray
It's a solo song
And it's only for the brave

If the truth tell
Darling, you fell
Like there ain't enough dying stars in your sky
It's a tall tale
And it's only hello, hello, no goodbye

Pour mercy, mercy on me
I'll fall upon my knees
And they'll say, "I told you so"
Come on, when you know, you know
All the lonely shadow dances
From the cradle to the grave
It's a solo song
And it's only for the brave

(Louis Tomlinson, Only The Brave)

★★★

Fourth positioned Gem's wheelchair so that the young Tangsakyuen had a perfect view of all the fans gathered in the huge lobby of the hotel, where they knew the ski jumpers were also staying. It was the weekend of the World Cup and the first, biggest sensation was Noriaki Kasai, a Japanese who, at the age of 51, was still jumping and was preparing for the qualifications. P'Erin provided her students with information about ski jumping and took them to the press conference of the selected three: Slovenian Peter Prevc, who recently announced that this was his last season in the World Cup, Austrian Stefan Kraft, who was the leader of the general classification of the Cup World and local legend, Noriaki Kasai.

As the three jumpers entered the room, Gemini's eyes widened in surprise. He knew Kraft was a short person, but he didn't think he was that short! Joong, who came over to greet the jumpers and introduce them, was so tall that Stefan had to keep looking up. This sight amused Fourth and Gem, who were discussing the work ahead of them. Fourth wanted to take a picture of very tall Joong next to small Stefan but didn't make it in time.

Gem's eagle eye also noticed the slightly unfavorable reaction of the athlete introduced as Peter Prevc. The Slovenian looked at them with obvious disgust and disgust.

"What did we do to him?" Fourth asked in a whisper, leaning over Gem to slightly fix his make-up. Just today, their makeup artist went missing in action and they had to fend for themselves. Fourth didn't have much of a problem with it, quickly learning the subtle art of applying makeup to both himself and others, but Joong and Pond clearly had difficulty with it. Gem assumed that the reason for their somewhat careless and clumsy behavior was the secret between them that he and Fourth had discovered. Pond was so nervous that he kept dropping things on the floor. P'Erin noticed this and decided she needed to speak to Pond alone, and led him out of the room by his hand.

"I have no idea, but I don't think we'll be friends with him".

"Good observation, my handsome and wise boy". Fourth smiled charmingly at him and, not caring that the hall was slowly filling with fans not only of ski jumping, but also of the four actors from Thailand, he leaned down to kiss Gem on the cheek. When the mission was successful, Fourth offered his own cheek, tapping it with his finger and charmingly demanding that Gem kiss him too, but Gem was suddenly shy. He couldn't say it out loud, but now Nattawat's proximity was affecting him even more, making him blush for absolutely no reason. Gemini just punched softly Fourth in the face with his hand.

"You must be dreaming, look how many people are here".

Fourth looked around and replied with a clearly sly smirk.