*39* Panic over the ocean

A few hours later, hell broke loose on board the passenger plane they were traveling on

A few hours later, hell broke loose on board the passenger plane they were traveling on.  At first, Gemini, Fourth, Pond and Joong had no idea that something bad was happening until a man covered with blood emerged from the cockpit, whom all the passengers recognized as the pilot.  He didn't have time to say anything at all.

Someone was screaming, but most of passengers were just shocked, it was so unexpected! If you get on the plane, you expect to travel safely without any unnecessary drama. For some people this was too much. To their all biggest fear there was nobody else who could pilot the plane.

They were flying on an Airbus A330, one of the most popular passenger planes and all four of them were in the first class seats.  Fourth, who was sitting by the window, looked out, but all he saw was the impenetrable darkness of the night.  Suddenly he felt that the overload was literally pressing him into the chair, G forces became very high, but it lasted only a moment, and then everything seemed to return to normal.  He turned his head fearfully and looked at Gem.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that the other passengers were equally concerned, some terrified.  Everyone saw this man.  They were only an hour and a half away and, according to their calculations, they still had another five-hour flight ahead of them.

The man who emerged from the cockpit fell to the floor.  Half a minute later, someone else entered the cockpit and quickly exited.  It was one of the stewardesses.

“We don't have a single pilot”. Two stewardesses stopped right next to the seat occupied by Gemini, the brunette who came out of the cockpit was the first to speak.

“Can you pilot?”  A slightly taller and apparently older blonde asked her.

“No, and you?”

“Neither do I.  Damn it!”

“And Charles?”

“He's a good steward, but he knows as much about being a pilot as I do about milking cows, which means not at all.  What we do?”

“We ask passengers.  Someone definitely has some connections with aviation and will be able to land it”.

“You don't have to ask, I know a little about it, my friend is an airplane pilot, I'll be happy to help”. Gemini offered to help before Fourth could stop him.  The women looked at him uncertainly, and Fourth inconspicuously squeezed his injured leg, reminding him that he still hadn't fully recovered.

“Then please help us”.  The brunette was ready to agree to anything, even the craziest idea.  The blonde shook her head negatively.

“I doubt this would be a good idea, this boy is still a kid, what does he know about piloting such a big plane?  His friend may have flown small planes, but not a powerful passenger jet, I doubt he could handle it.”

“We don't have much choice.  Let's trust him”.

“I would prefer to ask other passengers, maybe someone else will be better”.