*3* Until We Meet Again

I wasn't sure if we would meet again

I wasn't sure if we would meet again. When he turned to look at me, I had a feeling it would be the last time he would look at me this way. I wanted to run up, I wanted to stop him, tell him not to leave. I felt it, my heart knew it then. This is the last time we'll see each other.

He turned around, smiled at me with his typical smile, blew me a kiss, and a moment later he blended in with the crowd of people rushing somewhere.

See you.

We'll meet Again.

Until We Meet Again.

This promise, these words, which today are the title of one of the series I watch in search of understanding, maybe don't really mean anything more. Maybe I just imagined it. Maybe there is no such thing as twin souls. And maybe we only live once, and what I remember are not my memories at all. These are just mysterious visions that may be caused by food or a fever.

I don't understand.

My eyes follow the events on my laptop screen.

- Korn! NO! Do not do this! - I scream with In, but Korn can't hear me, he's a fictional character, a hero who never really existed. - You idiot! Do you even know how much you are hurting him right now? You're an idiot, Korn, an idiot like no other.

But LiMing... He seems real. I keep having these weird dreams about him... But they're blurry, blurry, and when I wake up, I don't remember much of them except the emotions... These seem real. But is it possible? Is our history really the same as Intouch's and Korn's? What did we do in our previous life? Why do I still feel the same emptiness and longing in my heart? I don't know if what I'm dreaming is even remotely true. And that other person? Who is he? What is his name? What does it look like? He's a boy, right? We are two boys, right? Or maybe there is some grain of truth in this memory?

I try to remember his face, but in vain. Pulling your hair or clenching your hand into a fist doesn't help. The voice of my midle brother, Phuwin, brings me out of my thoughts. I have to go. I will finish writing another time.

★★★

Gemini closed the laptop before his brother could read a single word. Phuwin looked at him critically.

"What are you doing? Do you have a secret?"

"S-secret? N-no?" Whenever he was nervous, he would stutter. He hated it.

"Are you sure?" Phuwin leaned over the desk as if he was going to open the laptop, so Gemini quickly took it, clutching it to his chest.

"Oh come on, why don't you show me?"

"Have you heard about privacy?"

"And?"

"And that I don't have to show you everything".