*55* NuNew's secret

Gemini picked up a large, rainbow LGBT+ pride flag lying on the stage, walked over to Fourth and put it on both of their shoulders

Gemini picked up a large, rainbow LGBT+ pride flag lying on the stage, walked over to Fourth and put it on both of their shoulders.  Colorful spotlights danced around them.  Fourth held one end of the flag in his hand and Gemini held the other.  The music had not yet stopped when Gem, completely unexpected to the audience, but very much to the expectations of his companions on stage (mainly Phuwin and Khaotung), hugged Fourth tightly and spoke as loudly as he could, and his voice was  amplified by a microphone and powerful speakers.

“I love you, Fourth.  Love is love.  Love wins, always!”

Fourth repeated after him:

“Love always wins!”

And then the others joined them.

P'First entered the stage, wearing the overalls of a Formula 1 driver driving for Scuderia Ferrari, whose left sleeve was not red, like the team's colors, but pink, yellow and blue, these were the colors of the Pansexual Pride flag and referred to the fact that  what First felt inside.  First led Dr. Khaotung by the hand, wearing a doctor's coat and a stethoscope around his neck.

Later, others gradually appeared: Pond with Phuwin, Cooheart as a special guest wearing a beautiful white wedding dress, P'Singto in a police uniform with an Ally LGBT flag in his hand, Gun Atthaphan and Off Jumpol in suits with shiny sequins, Joong and Dunk in  costumes of players from opposing teams (Dunk wore the colors of FC Barcelona, while Joong chose the red of Manchester United) and many other people representing different social groups, joined together in one dance.

The music started again.

Each of the couples who slowly took their places on stage wore a different LGBT+ flag and each represented something that was very important to them.  Gemini and Fourth stood in the center, casting brief glances at each other every now and then.

As the music stopped again, Gemini took a deep breath, looked deeply into Fourth's eyes, then turned to face the audience and began to speak.  He knew the text by heart and practiced it many times at home, and it was additionally displayed on large, though well-disguised screens placed on the floor of the stage.  In fact, he didn't have to read it at all, the same words flowed from his heart and his inner convictions.  Only he knew how afraid he was to say it, only he knew his own fear, but that was his boundless courage: he was willing to stand alone for what he believed in, what seemed right to him.

And yet he was not alone.

His friends were with him, who understood and supported him.  There were fans who accepted him.  And there was his mother, sitting in the front row with pride and light in her eyes, waving a little rainbow flag. Gemini spoke in English to make it understandable for everyone, especially for their interfans.

“Our country has made a great step forward by accepting same-sex marriage, but we know that there are still many countries in the world where such a pure and beautiful feeling is not widely accepted.  That's why we all stand here together, people from the LGBT community and their allies.  All together in the name of acceptance and love for all, in the name of the same rights for all, to show the whole world that love is beautiful, love is multi-colored, love is for everyone,” Gemini said, and his voice trembled with the last sentence.