*6* Who are you?

"Who is this and what is he doing here?" Prim looked at Fourth distrustfully. And Fourth knew why. She must have sensed his nervousness, and maybe even noticed the scar across his eyebrow (one of the reminders of the training he had undergone alongside one of his fathers, something he had no right to tell anyone about if he didn't want that person to die). Back then, he was a little boy who preferred to play rather than listen to his parents and study to take over the family business. This didn't interest him at all. Father Mile was furious. Not the first time. He hit his son, who was sitting on the floor next to the bed, so hard that the boy's head turned and hit the metal frame of the bed with great force. Blood immediately appeared and the terrified toddler began to cry. Fourth wasn't sure how old he was then, but he couldn't have been older than ten. He remembered something else from that day: his twin, who later visited him in his room (neither father took him to the hospital, Mile called Dr. Earth, who dressed the wound and gave him stitches). Gun then sat down right next to his lap, pulled him towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I will avenge you, little brother. Our fathers and all evil men will pay for what they did".

These were terrifyingly ominous words spoken in an unnaturally icy tone that didn't suit the small, slim frame of the little boy.

Gun already had a part of evil in him, which grew stronger over time and slowly took control over the teenager. Gun was cunning and smart, and he learned how to survive on the edge of the law. He even gained some very close friends who followed him blindly, trusting him implicitly. Gun was their leader. Fourth had always admired him, and when Gemini showed him the photos, his heart stopped for a moment as the thought flashed through his tormented mind for a split second that the dead boy in the photo might be his twin brother.

He wanted to tell Gemini about it. He didn't know why, but this young artist inspired his trust from the moment he started talking to him. And yet he couldn't do it.

"You'll die like the poor guy in the photo, I can't tell you. Sorry, it's for your safety!"

And Fourth decided to stay as long as possible to find out the details. Gem led him and Dunk to a quaint café where Prim and Pond were already waiting, chatting happily together. A few minutes later, the mood changed when Gemini asked them to come with him to his house.

"I don't feel very safe in public places," He explained to them, although to Fourth it sounded even more mysterious and dramatic.

"Meeeh, you're being too dramatic," Dunk waved his hand dismissively. Gem just looked at him and replied.

"You'll change your mind soon. Let's go, I said. What I want to tell you... Well, I guess I can't say it here". He gestured suggestively at the tables around them. There was someone sitting next to each of them, and Gem was in such a state that he could suspect literally anyone of bad intentions.

"Okay, let's go".

Pond, who knew Gem exceptionally well, immediately sensed that something was wrong and pushed Dunk to leave. Prim followed, and Gem and Fourth walked hand in hand at the end. When Fourth accidentally touched Gemini's hand with his, it seemed to him that electricity ran through his body. He tried to steal a glance at his new friend and saw that Norawit was so deep in thought that he had no idea where he was going. He almost collided with a pillar in his path. Fourth pushed him aside at the last moment, waking him from his thoughts.

"Huh? Did someone say something?" Gemini asked confused.

"No one has said anything for a long time," Pond replied with a worried look on his face. Fourth knew right away that the two of them must have been very close.