*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.

Gemini sent Fourth to bring a previously ordered cake from their favorite bakery, and with the help of Pond and Joong, he started decorating his own room

Gemini sent Fourth to bring a previously ordered cake from their favorite bakery, and with the help of Pond and Joong, he started decorating his own room.  Phuwin was tasked with taking care of Dunk and eventually bringing him back to his destination.  Gem called First, whose phone number he got when P'First was helping them get information on Heart and LiMing.

“Hello P'First”. He greeted him.

“Hello nong Gemini!”

“Everything's almost ready.  Phuwin will bring Dunk in a moment.  I want our surprise to be a success”.

“It will definitely work.  Send me an emoji on IG as soon as Dunk arrives, I'll be waiting”.

Gemini smiled.  His plan was good, even perfect.  In the middle of his room he placed a large TV screen, which he bought almost exclusively for this occasion (Fourth complained a bit that it was a waste of money, but Gem didn't intend to give up on his idea, and he also thought that it would be nice to watch Formula 1 races on such a large screen). They hung colorful light chains on the furniture, mainly red and blue.  Gem connected the TV to the Internet to receive a video call from First, located almost on the other side of the world, at the right moment.

First had already left for the next Formula 1 races, which meant he couldn't personally participate in Dunk's birthday celebrations, but he intended to wish him his best wishes anyway.  He had already sent the gift by post to Fourth's new address, and Fourth had delivered a large cardboard box tightly wrapped in decorative silver paper with red hearts an hour earlier.

“Are you sure we haven't forgotten anything?” Pond said excitedly, looking around.

The gifts were placed in a small pile on the dresser, snacks and drinks, including alcoholic ones, were placed on the table and on the desk.  It was already dark, and Joong, for better effect, closed the long gray curtains from the ceiling to the floor, which emphasized the mystery of the event.

Fourth entered the room, placed the cake on the table and added his gift to the others.

There was a knock on the door: two rapid series of three knocks, a sign, the signal he and Phuwin had agreed on.  Gemini signaled everyone to take cover.  Joong and Pond ran together to the bathroom, Fourth crouched behind the couch and Prim hid behind the table covered with food.  Gem made sure no one was in sight, sent an emoji to First, turned on the colored lights, and then opened the door for his brothers.  To his surprise, they were accompanied by someone else, someone he never expected to see again.  Someone who hadn't spoken to them in weeks.

Dr. Khaotung looked really good in a slightly oversized, lilac, shaggy sweater and light jeans.  Gemini only now noticed that he had a pierced ear and a silver earring with the image of a snake in it.  His hair was perfectly styled and his face was lightly made up.  He didn't look at all like the old doctor Gemini had met in the hospital.  This Khaotung looked braver, more confident and feisty.  He was smiling, but there was a shadow in his smile that young Tangsakyuen didn't like.  Despite his bad feelings about the doctor's visit, Gemini put on the mask of a happy and satisfied party organizer and greeted them, leading them inside.