*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself

A few days later in Gem's apartment...

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower. The bathroom will be occupied now and I don't know for how long. I feel exhausted after today".

Fourth looked at Gem for some reaction, but he was too busy to pay attention to him. He sighed heavily. It had been a long day, and all he really needed now was to find some way to relax. It was the first time he had been in a boy's apartment, just with him, and he was going to live here for some time. He found it quite funny, and the young artist turned out to be an interesting puzzle that Nattawat wanted to solve. The two of them had spent the previous few days alternately at Pond's, Joong's and Gem's, to confuse any pursuit, and there was always someone accompanying them. This time there were only the two of them in the entire apartment.

"Okkkk, I understood. I'll wait here".

Gemini busied himself with carefully reading the script for the next day's performance. He didn't have much time to study, but luckily P'Erin said they could improvise. Her words were still ringing in his ears:

"You need to spend as much time together as possible. You'll be working together, I don't want there to be any awkwardness between you. Gem, I heard you have an apartment nearby. It would be good if Fourth could live with you for, let's say, a week. And no, you can't say no. Remember that your career is hanging in the balance, do everything you can to save it".

Tsaaa... If only it were that easy...

Meanwhile, Fourth had already planned their evening together. He sent a short message to Gun.

Fourth: hey little brother, I have a question for you: I need the title of the best BL series in your opinion, what do you recommend? Something you can watch together.

Gun: why do you need this?

Fourth: come on, it's important

Gun: a date? I don't believe! My loser twin was asked out on a date by someone?! You've never dated anyone before!

Fourth was furious that his twin brother had pointed this out to him. He was ashamed of it and wasn't going to tell anyone, especially Gem, that he had no experience. Father Mile could largely be to blame for this. Since he kicked Gun out of the house (Fourth never found out why), he focused even more on trying to train the other twin to take over the family business. Fourth, although the youngest of three siblings, was also the least interested in this type of business.

Fourth: This is NOT a date 🤬. I just want to watch something. I need this for work.

Gun: who was nice enough to go out with you? Write me her name, I'd love to meet her 👀

Fourth: her? You mean who?

Gun: well, your girlfriend. Don't lie, I know it's not about work. Let me think... It's not any girl, it's the boy you ran away with a few days ago...

Fourth: What...? How do you know?

Gun: I was watching you. Do you really think I would just let you disappear?

Fourth: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have run away from home, right?

Gun: Are you kidding me?! It's the best decision you could have made. I'm glad you finally stood up to your fathers. Remember that you are not like that, you are not a mafioso, dear brother. I say, or rather write this with great relief: your heart is too soft for that. And that's good, because we don't need any more scoundrels. You know what the world needs most right now? Someone who will give them new hope. Someone who will make them believe in the beauty of their dreams. Someone who will make them laugh and who will make them smile just thinking about that person. And you can be that person for them.