*20* Thank you for being here for me

“I don't want to be normal

I don't want to be normal.  I want to be happy”. That's what he told me.

I understood immediately.  I wanted that too.  We smiled at each other.  My mother often told me that I was retarded and that I behaved too childishly for my age.  She said it was time to grow up.

“I don't want to mature, I'm happy where I am”.  I replied to Fourth, unconsciously quoting my favorite Formula 1 driver, Lando Norris.

If Lando, Pierre, Yuki or Daniel are your idols, you are probably not one of those 100% "normal" people in the opinion of others, but one thing is certain: you can be happier than them, you can find joy in something extremely small, in something  what they missed. A lot had been going on in the last few weeks, we had a lot of responsibilities, but I saw that for Fourth it was something he liked very much and, to everyone's surprise, he was good at it. And our friendship slowly began to turn into  a very close friendship. Now it was easy to find photos shared by our fans on the Internet, in which we were either talking happily to each other, jokingly fighting (sometimes we looked like two angry adorable kittens), or dancing together. There were also shots where  Fourth had his arms around my waist. Someone even captured the moment when I playfully slapped his ass. There was no hidden subtext, it was just what I wanted to do at the time and I did it, nothing out of the ordinary.  Since I stepped back a bit and we talked honestly, it's been easier for us.

Fourth is a nice guy though.  So what he is not for me?  Too bad, I can't have everything.  The most important thing is that I have him next to me, that's all that matters.  In addition, we will soon start recording our first series together, Moonlight Chicken!  Oh!  It's so exciting!

Here, in the agency we work for, we can feel a bit of freedom.  Maybe it's just an illusion, but we are allowed to improvise, we are allowed to say out loud what we think, and in this beautiful moment we were allowed to grab two bags of flour and pour them on the heads of our friends.  It was part of an entertainment program we were participating in.

  It was part of an entertainment program we were participating in