*29* Important talk

The approach to P'Mile and P'Apo's house itself didn't pose any difficulties

The approach to P'Mile and P'Apo's house itself didn't pose any difficulties.  Problems only arose when they tried to enter the gate, which Phuwin had anticipated.  Gemini noticed the bell at the side boarding gate, so he rang it without a second thought.  A few moments later, two men who looked only slightly menacing appeared on the narrow, concrete path.  Phuwin was afraid, but Gem felt a rush of adrenaline.

“What do you want?”  The taller man asked, wearing a bright red shirt and denim shorts, much to Phuwin's surprise.  He didn't look like a mobster or his bodyguard, he looked more like a tourist, especially with those sunglasses tucked into the neck of his shirt.  The second one, shorter, fit the description a bit better, although he was also dressed rather casually in comfortable navy blue tracksuits and a white top that showed off his powerful muscles.  Gem's eagle-eyed eyes quickly spotted the gun belt and the earpiece in his ear.

“Good evening,” Gemini greeted politely, bowing to them respectfully to gain their favor and trust.  “We came to Mr. Mile and Mr. Apo about their son.”

“Which son?  P'Mile has four of them, although he kicked two of them out of the house himself”. Said the taller security guard, not very intelligently.  The shorter one slapped him on the back of the head with his hand.

“You didn't have to say that, idiot!  We'll get fired because of you!”

“Ouch?  After all, P'Mile didn't forbid anyone from talking about his sons.  His sons are not part of his business, so we can freely talk about them.  Besides... Look at these kids, do you really think they're dangerous?”

Phuwin and Gemini looked at each other and Gem thought he could clearly hear Phu's thoughts, because at that moment they could only think about one thing: four sons?  Definitely?  But how is this possible?  Fourth said there were three of them, First insisted there were only two of them, and the third, Gun, was actually Fourth's second personality.  So where did the fourth son come from?  And who is he?

The whole case became more and more mysterious.

“I'll tell you later,” Gemini whispered to Phuwin as the two clueless security guards began to argue about what they were and weren't allowed to say.  It looked so comical that Gem stopped taking them seriously.  These were some idiots and he was surprised that such a serious businessman and such a supposedly dangerous mafioso like P'Mile had hired two such idiots.  None of them were acting very intelligently, and it occurred to Gem that perhaps they didn't even have a real weapon with which they could harm themselves.

“Sorry, gentlemen, but this is really important,” Gemini shouted, waving his hand at them to get their attention.  They looked at him as if they had already forgotten about his presence.  Oh well...

“Ah... Aha.  Ok, yes... Then...”  The taller of the guards started mumbling something incoherently and the shorter one pinched his arm.

“Come one, act normal for a minute, you're a disgrace to our master.”