*9* You're now my partner for work

As they approached their company's building, Fourth, on Gem's orders, crouched down and hid, hoping that this way he would remain invisible. Tinted windows helped hide it. If P'Erin saw that they had arrived together, she certainly wouldn't be surprised, but he couldn't be sure that she would like it. Perhaps she had a completely different plan for them.

"I'll get off first, they'll follow me, and then when there's no one else, you'll get off too."

Gemini instructed Fourth, parking in his favorite spot. A small crowd of young people, some of whom looked much younger than them, were already waiting nearby, each with a phone in their hand. Gemini knew what to expect. They will film him and take photos of him. He didn't even want to think about what a jerk this would become if they noticed his new friend getting out of his car!

"All right, I'll do it. Something else?"

"Actually, no, just remember to lock the car properly. You'll give me the keys inside," - Gem gestured to the building in front of them.

"How do I get there?"

Gem dug into his backpack and took out a magnetic card with his photo on it. He handed it to the boy.

"Here, that should do the trick. Anyway, I'll tell the security guard at the gate that you're with me. The most important thing is that fans don't see us together".

Fourth wasn't thrilled about this. He would like to remain unnoticed. He planned to escape from the house, which he associated most with a long, endless nightmare from which he could not wake up, but he quickly realized that in this case only cooperation with a much more experienced artist could save him.

"He knows what he's doing, I have to listen to him. Now all I can do is go with the flow and see where it takes me, hopefully it won't be anything worse than back home! In a minute! Worse? No, there is definitely nothing worse than this place, everything is better. At least for now I don't have to go back there, it's just a pity that damn Gemini spoiled my plan. I just wanted to look at him for a moment! Everyone has such a bad opinion of him! I'm an idiot for not stopping it, I wouldn't be in so much trouble now!" - He thought, then remembered that it could have been a lot worse if P'Mile had found him. "Or my body would have been in a ditch by now. Brrr ...! Maybe it's good that Gemini noticed me after all?"

As Gem was about to get out, they heard a knock on the back window of the car, but when they turned to see who it was, they were horrified to discover that no one was there. Fans were not allowed in this part of the parking lot, even though they had a clear view of the site and no one else was in sight.

"Someone must be making fun of us," - Gemini explained this strange event in a casual tone, but an icy shiver ran down both of their spines. Someone was here with them, someone not entirely material, some being that they couldn't see yet. Fourth shook as if he had a sudden chill.

"There's no one here, Gemini!" - He said, not even hiding his fear, and instinctively grabbed his new friend's hand. The warmth of his hand slowly began to calm him down. Gem, in a feeling of compassion he had never known before, pulled Fourth to himself, hugged his head to his chest and stroked his head. For Thais, such a gesture meant extraordinary closeness of two people, and yet they had known each other for less than one day! And yet it was completely normal behavior for both of them: Fourth instinctively sought comfort from Gem, and Gemini just as instinctively comforted him.

"Don't worry little one, don't be afraid, you're safe with me. I promise that once we're in the building, I won't leave you alone even for a moment".

Norawit didn't know why he wanted to protect him so much, why he cared so much about him, and why he felt his heart perform a strange acrobatics when Nattawat looked him straight in the eyes. He smiled at him.