*38* That's my boyfriend...

To the four's surprise, as soon as they explained the reason for the fight, the fans sided with them.  Many people emphasized how inappropriate the behavior of the Slovenian ski jumper was, even those who had previously supported him slowly turned away from him.  Some of the comments amused Fourth, who felt visibly relieved when he read them and saw the positive reception of his behavior.

Gemini and Fourth were sitting next to each other on the stands of the ski jump in Sapporo and watching the competition, Pond and Joong had disappeared again, but Gem didn't want to worry about it, the most important thing was that he had Fourth with him and now he could officially  call him his boyfriend.  Fourth, as if reading his thoughts, stretched his hand out in front of him and then slipped it under the jacket that covered Gem's legs.  Fourth laced their fingers together under the cover of his brown jacket, and Gem turned his face to the side to hide his slight blush.

Those were great moments, Gemini had the impression that he didn't remember much about the jumping competition itself, although he remembered two things: that the oldest jumper in the world had jumped there and that, to Fourth's horror, the competition was won by the younger brother of the unpleasant Slovenian, Domen.

Domen looked nothing like his brother, after the decoration ceremony on the podium he noticed them, approached them and apologized to them for his brother's behavior, explaining what was the reason for it.  He didn't go on for too long, but rather summarized the entire story, limiting himself to the fact that their middle brother, Cene, was at one point so devastated that fans were shipping him with his best friend, which affected their relationship, that he tried to commit  suicide, and eventually retired from ski jumping to live a somewhat quieter life.

Fourth refused to accept the apology.

“Regardless of the reasons, your brother should not have written this, we are not to blame for what happened to your family”.

“I know, I know it perfectly well, but Peter is blinded by the desire for revenge, he does not realize that fans simply like it, and at that time something like BL series was not very popular. Some BLs are really great, my brother just doesn't know what is good, I really like „Theory of Love” or „Cutie Pie” or even „Bad Buddy”, it's great”. Domen explained calmly.  Gem tilted his head playfully, looking at him from an angle.

“You know a lot about this”.

“Oh, unlike my brother, I'm a fan of your series. I watch it in my free time, it's widening my vision”.

“Seriously?!”

“Of course.  I read that you will soon have your own series, are you the main couple in it?”

“No, unfortunately our boss, P'Off Jumpol, didn't want to give us the main role right away, we are only a side couple, but I can already tell you that it will be a hit.  You'll love our characters, you'll see!”