*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!

"What happened to you?!" Fourth had been waiting for him for a very long time and was already getting angry when he noticed that Gemini was not walking with his usual springy, proud and self-confident step, but rather left the elevator in a wheelc...

"What happened to you?!" Fourth had been waiting for him for a very long time and was already getting angry when he noticed that Gemini was not walking with his usual springy, proud and self-confident step, but rather left the elevator in a wheelchair pushed by Phuwin, who was not very pleased with this fact.

"You won't believe! I was playing football with my friends, P'Mark was on the opposite team and fouled me. At first we thought it was nothing, but my mother made a noise and insisted on taking me to the hospital for an X-ray" Gemini lifted the brown leather jacket that had been tightly covering his legs and Fourth's eyes saw it placed on his left leg. His leg was bandaged from the knee to the ankle. It didn't look very promising. Gem didn't want to tell him the truth, he didn't want to tell about P'Mile, abandoned, haunted school and his adventures there. He still felt like a loser. He felt ashamed of how easily P'Mile won this part. But P'Mile won only one part and the game is still on, it means that Gem still has his chanse to prove his worth to Fourth's father. Even tho they were only couple for work, Gem knew exactly what he wanted and his plan was easy: he was going to do everything to give Fourth freedom from his fathers, from his family. When he got to know them, he knew that he can trust only two of them, the twins, Gun and Fourth.

He still heard Gun's voice in his memories...:
„Fourth is very closed, it won't be easy to make him open his heart to anyone, he was hurt so much, he doesn't know anything about love so he is scared, please, if you really love my brother, be patient with him, he needs time, he may do a lot of stupid things that nobody normal would do, so if you really want to be with him, you must be strong and stubborn. Don't push him too much, rather give him freedom, give him the feeling that he can be himself in front of you, it should help. You don't know him as I do, but if you came to our fathers and took on their challenges, I believe you are right person for him. But if you make him cry, I'll make you pay. Remember!"

Gem sighed, smiling sadly. It won't be easy. They had lived together before, but it was different then. Back then, Gem didn't understand his feelings yet, and now... It was Gun's idea too, but it was Phu who convinced their mother that it was the best idea.

"Did you break your leg?" Nattawat stared at this strange formation on his friend's leg, as if he had seen something like it for the first time in his life. Phuwin rolled his eyes and decided to interject.

"Listen, Fourth, I have a task for you. Take care of my brother for the next few weeks, I have to leave urgently and our mother is too busy. Pack your things, you'll stay in our house, we have a lot of rooms available."

"W-what?!" Fourth gasped, surprised and offended at the same time. "I'm supposed to be his nanny?!"

"Oh, not completely a babysitter. Just keep him company, learn his songs with him, help him with whatever he needs help with, and that's it".

"B-but... But I don't know if I'm suitable for this!" Fourth protested timidly. He had never take care of anyone in conditions like this, he was afraid that he may accidentally hurt Gemini.