New year

R

[Alarm ringing]

Damn she looks pretty...oh yeah come a little closer...

[Alarm ringing]

That's right don't give up...a little bit closer...

[Alarm ringing]

Finally you're her- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ?! I woke up immediately feeling a hand on my right cheek.

"You're drooling when you sleep you know that ?" my big sister says close to my face as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"Fuck why you slapped me that hard ? That wasn't necessary hell..."I said as I walk out of the bedroom.

"Well your fucking alarm was ringing non stop and I don't think you'd hear it in your naughty dream trust me." she said passing in front of me and wink to me. I showed her my middle finger and followed her to the kitchen downstairs.

KITCHEN

"FELIX GIVE ME MY PANCAKE OR ELSE I'LL CUT YOUR DICK !!" I heard my sister say as I enter the kitchen.

"Yuna words ! We have a baby here. And there, take mine." Jeongyeon my big sister and the oldest, replies.

I went to take the opened cereal bag and go sit down at the table with my stupid brothers and sister.

"So you did a little naughty dream huh ?" my stupide little brother Felix says while wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

"Shut up and eat you're going to be late for school." I replied to him as I clean his mouth full of milk.

"Ryujin can you feed Liam today please, we don't have time and Hyujin is getting ready for school." she told me as she prepares the sandwiches for everyone in a hurry.

"And I won't be late me ?" I said while rolling my eyes and going to feed Liam.

"Well you already woke up late because of your horny mind so it won't kill you to be a little more late right ?" she stated while packing the finished sandwiches.

"Ugh can y'all leave me alone." I replied while feeding Liam "That's good buddy uh ?" I said to him smiling.

I heard Hyunjin getting down from the stairs and went to take his sandwich.

"Thanks Jeongyeon, I don't want to be late, see you tonight bye." He said taking his bag and walking out of the house.

"DON'T FORGET TO STEAL SOME MONEY !" Jeongyeon shouts from the kitchen.

"OF COURSE MY SPECIALTY !" and we heard the sound of the door closing.
I finish feeding and cleaning Liam and go to eat my cereal finally,

"Are you kidding me there no milk anymore ?? WE SAID NOT MORE THAN 4 SPOON BY PERSON ?!"

"Don't worry the neighbors receive a command today I'll steal some bottles after school." Yuna said as she leaves the house to go to school followed by Felix.

"Alright be careful, see you tonight." I said eating my cereal with nothing.

10 AM