Party

R

It's been some weeks since the project ended and our kiss...We got closer and we hang out almost like normal people now, that's a big step guys.

It's been weeks since I last saw Karina, I don't feel like seeing her anymore, I don't really know why or I just don't want to know why.

I'm walking in the cold street the wind hitting my hair falling in front of my face. My hands in my pockets as I walk in direction of the club, tonight I'm going to party with Chan and the group. Hopefully there will be one or two girls you know...

Since incident I didn't see Soobin and I think he just back off knowing him. He's just like Malfoy you know, talking a lot but scared of everything, well that's Soobin.

I entered the club and saw all my stupid friends already drinking.

"Without me ?!" I screamed over the loud music as I walked closer to Chaeryeong.

"Ryujin !" She hugged me with her cup of I don't know what alcohol in it.

I said hi to everyone and started drinking a little bit. Jeongyeon said she'll take care of the kids so I'm pretty relaxed and I can enjoy myself tonight, and I won't waste it.

I sat on the bar with the others and watch Chaeryeong going on the dance floor with her cup all smiling. She's clearly already drunk, I sighed and laughed watching her doing doing some moves.

Many people are on the dance floor and it's kinda dark but we can very clearly see her cause of her silly moves. I can't stop myself from laughing.

I walked towards her deciding to join her for dancing with the alcohol going up on my brain.
Already feeling the alcohol coming I started to walk while dancing until I felt a cold liquid on my chest.

"Oh sorry !" I heard a voice telling me as she pick up her cup on the floor. It's so dark and I can't see who it is.

"Well that was my only shirt not dirty." I said laughing and looking at my white shirt becoming transparent. She tried to wipe it with a napkin and I let her.

"You need to put water that was beer and it smells very bad right now." She told me still wiping the liquid on my chest.

I didn't argue and followed her in the toilet.
I'm starting to feel dizzy and see blurry things as I walked not straight. She opened the door and she guided me towards the sink. I see her hair and they're red and I start walking closer her.

I touched her hair and smelled it, she turned around and I can't clearly see her face but I think she's frowning.

"Let me go I'm trying to clean you up." She said seriously.

"Come on Yeji that's very nice of you." I said putting my body closer to hers feeling the alcohol rush in my veins.

My cock starting to press on my pants and I'm feeling very hot as I tried to kiss her. She pushed me and walked out of the toilet. I felt my head even more dizzy and I started feeling very bad.

I heard footsteps coming in and I tried to look up.

"Ryujin ?! That's you who made the girl left running ??" I heard a familiar voice said before I passed out on the floor of the toilet.

I opened my eyes and I still can see blurry. I'm in the car and I don't know the fuck I'm doing here. I'm looking around hoping no one kidnapped me.

"Hey hey I'm poor don't kidnap me please." I said like a drunk person trying to speak correctly.

I didn't hear a response so I decided to keep talking my eyes closed.

"But if you want my body you know we can discuss business, I can be very expensive." Using all my strength to say this, I passed out again.

I woke up again hearing a door opening. I opened my eyes and saw someone holding the car door. My vision is blurry but I see red, red hair.

"Yeji ?" I whispered trying to sit up on the back seat.

She hold me and put me out of the car.

"Bye thank you." she said to the driver.

"Hmm you smell nice." I said as she holding me to help me walking.

"And you smell horrible." She replied.

"I love when you insult me." I said smiling like a psycho with my eyes half close.

She walked me to a front door and we entered. She guided me upstairs and the stairs was very hard to climb, we had to stopped 3 times.

Once at the top she guided me a big sized bed and I lay down immediately feeling my head hurting.

Y

I sighed seeing her passed out in my bed smelling beer and vodka mixed everywhere.

I didn't know she was so heavy to hold damn I did my workout.

I walked closer to the bed trying to take off her jacket while she's sleeping.

"Why did you drink so much uh." I said as I put her jacket on the floor.

She moved a little bit getting comfortable and waited until she didn't move.

"Okay now tshirt okay ?" I said looking at her tshirt with beer on it, that's the reason why she smells this bad.

I grabbed her tshirt and pulled it over her head and she didn't move. I took it and put it immediately in the cleaning machine. I came back and her eyes were wild open.

"So that was for my body ?! I'm sorry i'm not a whore !" She said panicking as she tried to hide her naked torso and stand up.

I laughed seeing her this wasted and I walked closer to her.

"Ryujin calm down it's just me Yeji." I said trying to be serious cause she looks hella high.

She turned around and looked at me trying to see clearly who I am.

"Oh yeah Yeji, I knew it." She replied frozen in her spot.

"Your head must hurt, lay down." I calmly said.

She laid down and took off her pants. I looked away quickly.

"Ryujin !" I scolded her.

"I'm more comfortable like that." She mumbled and I turned around and she was already sleeping like a baby.

I took off her socks and put the blanket over her body, which I didn't look of course.

I took off my clothes and put my pyjama before putting my pillow and position it on the floor.

I made myself comfortable and started falling asleep after this wild night.

———