What the hell !

Time to go to school and have fun !...

..."FUCK NOOO !" I screamed to the bus who just pass in front of me. Did I just missed the bus ?! Come on I already ran yesterday ! My poor body...sigh...I'm not dramatic okay fuck it hurts.

I started to walk slowly on the road following the school's way. Then I heard a car stopping right next to me, don't panic Shin no one will kidnap you...

"Hi do you need a ride ?" I heard a feminine voice from the car.

I turned my head to see who was this pretty voice, and I stopped when I saw theses pretty cat eyes, again...Oh so she got a car hmm.

"No thanks I'm okay, I'll run like everytime." I said all pride with my charming smile.

"Okay then good run, bye" And she left just like that.

"WHAT THE HELL I WAS LYING ! FUCK" Okay I lied I needed that ride but I thought she'll asked me again damn...Dumb Shin Ryujin very dumb, now run...

School

"Wow you're so sweaty what did you do ??" Chaeryeong asked me as I sit on my chair next to her exhausted.

"I fucking missed my bus, so I ran." I showed her a fake smile.

"Well why didn't you ask me a ride."

"This bitch asked me already but I said no..." I said.

"Did you just-"

"..."

"You're so weird." and Chaeryeong burst out laughing.

"It's not funny okay I thought the polite thing was working but this bitch just leave me the second I said no pff." I said annoyed.

"And who is that ?" She asked at the same time as the girl walk in the class with her black skirt and a pink top, kinda cute...Anyway, her big black shoes and with a ponytail.

"This girl." I said pointing to the girl who just arrived. Yeji looked in our direction and frowned as she saw my finger pointing her, I stopped immediately not wanting to make stories. I'm clearly not in the mood.

I heard footsteps getting closer to our desk and I looked up and saw her in front of out table with her blank face.

"Why were you pointing at me ?" She asked with no emotion.

"Uh well I wasn't-" I stuttered.

"I saw your little finger pointing my ass you know." she commented with a smirk.

"The fuck I was just telling my friend how you didn't offered me a ride...twice !" I begin "I ran all the way here fuck I'm all sweaty now." I finished my sentence looking at my sweat on my tshirt.

"Well fuck you I'm not your personal driver." she started going at her sit. "And sweat looks sexy on you." she turned around and winked to me.

I rolled my eyes annoyed by this girl who has the nerves to tell me fuck me, well okay I wasn't being nice I know it alright ?! But I'm just not in mood, try to run to your school at 7am in the fucking morning ! Don't blame me...

As I sit down I get a text on my phone, I opened it and saw it was from Tony, the sheriff in town. I'm very close to him, with him I can secretly follow my mother's case without no one knowing. It's been 3 years since I asked him informations about the murder, and since then we often meet to talk about the case and if there's some news.