School

R

Mr. Hong gave me the French test we passed last week. 97/100 not bad, am I french ? Oui oui baguette. I put the test in my copybook and stood up as soon as the bell rang.

I walk fast to the toilet because I'm about pee on me. I opened the door and get in. Phew that was close.

I wash my hands, dry them and went out.

"Hi." I flinched.

"Following me in the toilet now ? What do you want ?" I said as I walked in direction of the cafeteria.

"Listen I just want to ask you something." Yeji said as she tries to catch up with my fast steps.

"What ?" I said coldly stopping my body suddenly that cause her to bump into my back.

"Fuck !....Oh my god breathe Yeji breathe" I heard her whispering to herself. I turn to face her with a smirk on my face.

"Look I talked with Mr. Hong this morning and he told me many things and that I need to have better grade and told him yes but-" she said in a speed.

"Shorter please." I fake my smile.

"Can you give me private lessons." She blurted out.

"..."

"..."

"AHHAHAHA" I burst out laughing.

"You wish." I showed her my middle finger, turn back and walk back to the cafeteria.

She ran and put her hand on my torso to stop me. Fuck... I mean ugh...

"Mr. Hong recommended you, and I will pay you." She emphasizes the last words.
"Look I'm not happy either I literally can't stand you and-"

"Can you put you hand back please ?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes and put back her hand. She cross her arms and look at me intensely.

"Please I need this if I want to keep my class representative role."

"For what ? Keeping me in detention ? Tsss" I said annoyed. I walk again pushing her a little bit to go to the cafeteria, stop and said out loud,

"It'll be 80$ per hour." I didn't look back but I heard her

"Damn you're more expensive than a bitch seriously !" She said irritated.

"I'm way better." I said looking back at her this time and wink at her.

Home

I open the door of my door and was welcomed by little monsters hugging me.

"Hi kids missed me that much ?"

"Yes !" Yuna and Felix said in union.

I laughed "I missed y'all too." I said rubbing their hair.

I dropped my school bag and coat and went to the kitchen and begin to cook for the family. Jeongyeon works late she won't be here for dinner, the winter is always hard for us, we need more money to survive during this season so she always works more in this period.