Her

Y

I woke up after smelling the breakfast from my bedroom.

8am, damn who wake up this early.

I walked out in my pyjama looking for the breakfast, the smell was calling me.

I stopped when I saw Ryujin in her black Tshirt and grey shorts who were making eggs in the kitchen.

This grey pants....I'M NOT LOOKING OKAY.

It was peeking at me...

"Eyes up there." She said that startled me and bring me back to consciousness.

"Shut up." I answered not wanting to argue at 8am.

I sat down on the in front of her watching her cooking waiting for my food.

"Well good morning to you too." she said sarcastically.

She finished her eggs and put them in a plate and took it for herself.

"Hey and me ?" I started watching her walking next to me to sit down.

"Make them yourself ? You need private lessons for cooking too ?" She said her mouth full laughing at her own words.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to start cooking.

"Good morning love birdsss !" Lia entered the kitchen talking to Ryujin and myself.

Ryujin acted like she was throwing up and I showed my middle finger to Lia this time.

"Look at you two acting in synchronized." she said laughing.

"Hi my best friend." I saw Chaeryeong entering the kitchen and hugging Ryujin.

"You slept well ?" She asked

"At least it's better than my bed you know so yeah." She said sarcastically but she was kinda off.

Suddenly I felt bad for having the bed for myself, but she didn't even ask me ! Don't blame me...

"And you princess slept well all alone ?" Chaeryeong looked up talking to me.

"Yeah very good." I replied finishing cooking eggs for everyone.

After the silent breakfast I decided to take my shower the last, Lia and Chaeryeong then Ryujin and lastly me.

I took my clothes and stuff to shower and went to the bathroom.

I was about to knock to check if someone was still showering when Ryujin walked out,

In a towel,

Dripping wet,

Drop of water were still on her torso, muscular torso if you ask me...

Her blonde hair falling on her shoulders and face dripping wet, her long hair...

The towel was put at the limit of her hips showing her abs-

"I'm done you can go now." She said smirking to startled me for the second time today

Fuck... I swear I wasn't looking or anything-