Bodies stick together

Sorry in advance for any confusion or misunderstanding/errors.

Y

We entered my room after leaving the library where my brother were and Ryujin closed the door behind her. I stopped and turned around cause it was weirdly quiet.

"Ryujin." I say while she just looks at me with a dark look in his eyes.

"Yeji."

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" I ask innocently to play with her a little bit.

"Because I want to fuck you." she blurted out as she walks closer and I opened wide my eyes.

"I mean- that's not how I imagined telling you this but whatever." She continued to walked closer and I gulped.

When she is in front of me, she puts her hands on my waist and grips it a little before siding them up my body, all the way to my hands to hold them up against the wall behind me.

She leans down and captures my lips, and she nips my bottom lip before shoving her tongue inside, deepening the kiss. My body begins to feel hot like I never thought it would be possible.

After some kissing, she trails her kisses down my neck and slides her hands down my hips.

"Keep your hands up. If you move them, it will only be worse for you," she mutters.

"Ryujin-" I tried to say clearly but I miserably failed.

Ryujin starts to kiss more down my body while moving her hand to my back where the zipper of my dress is and I tried so hard to keep quiet.

She zips it down and the dress loosens around me. Once the fabric isn't covering my breast, she dips her head down and presses her lips on my nipple before doing the same to the other.

"Fuck it." I moaned

I hold her head to my chest as Ryujin starts to lick and suck on the skin at the same time, she grabs my legs and carries me to the bed.

She puts me on the bed and at the same time I wrap my legs around her waist so that she is closer, but she pushes herself away from me.

I lean up and reach for her, but she takes my hands in hers and presses them back on the bed and holds them there.

"What did I say about your hands ? They stay up."

"You said that they had to stay up when I was against the door. Not on the bed." I smirked and she leans down kissing my lips like they were no tomorrow.

She slips her tongue in, warm, wet, and so enticing over my tongue. Gliding and rubbing against one another.

"Ryujin." I moan, running my fingers along the strands of her hair. She groans, taking my lips in hers again and again. Sparks shoot downwards that make it impossible to ignore. Ryujin kisses me like all boys should kiss girls. She kisses me like I'm the only girl she has a need for and that's the first time I feel this way.

She kisses me like I am her lifeline and she needs me to breathe air.

"Ryujin I need-"

Ryujin takes her lips off mine and drags them down my neck, pressing small hot kisses.

"What Yeji ? What do you want ?" She said between her kisses and I'm about to lose my fucking mind.

"You." I breathe out, leaning down to try and get her lips back on mine again.

"I need you to touch me, please." I trail my hands down her frame and sneak them under his sweater so I could feel her skin.

Her abs clench against my hand and I almost hear a groan come out of her mouth.

"Running behind my bus paid off." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

R

I slide my fingers out of her and then trail my fingers up her body until they rest on her throat. I lean down and press my mouth on hers. Our bodies are sticking together and I can't help but grind against her.

Yeji's eyebrows furrow and she closes her eyes and leans her head back. I stroke her throat and then reach down with my other hand to gather some of her wetness and put it on my cock before pressing my hand against the mattress as I slowly slide inside her.

"Oh-oh, my god." Yeji moves her face to the side and her hands grip onto my shoulder, nails digging in my skin, getting me harder.

I push inside her slowly and then lean down to press our lips together again.

"You feel." I thrust inside her a little more, slowly going closer and closer,

"so-" I thrust into her again,

"so fucking good," I say before slamming the rest of me inside her. I never felt this way before.

Yeji screams and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Ryujin !"

I thrust in and out of her slow and deep, making her feel me but also making sure I'm no going too hard on her. Yeji's moans fill the room making me smile and press my lips against hers. Good lord help me.

I don't want everyone in the city to know what Yeji sounds like when she comes and specially her brother...

Her pussy is fluttering around me so fucking perfectly that I never want to leave...

Our foreheads against each other as we're trying to get back our breathe. I slowly opened my eyes and she was already looking at me, her cat eyes staring deeply in mine. I smiled and at this moment, I just wanna stay here until my last breath.

She kissed me softly and we started cleaning up the bed and room before taking a shower.

We entered the shower and we started showering and talking about everything and anything. I never thought I will be this attached to a person and even more Yeji.

I walked out of the shower and took my towel.

"Give me my towel please." Yeji said hiding behind the shower curtain and I smirked. I took her towel and showed it to her in my hand.

"Come get it." I smiled innocently and she rolled her eyes. I laughed and she quickly get off of the shower and grabbed the towel in my hand.

She walked past me and I pinched her ass. She showed me her middle finger and we went to bed getting ready to sleep.

———————

Hi hi, I didn't forget this story y'all don't worry. I just have less time and sometimes I'm not motivated so I'll write only when I'm feeling it now !

Itzy's untouchable first win y'all, my girls did amazing.