Hell

Y

"Fuck."

And for the second time today, we exclaimed at the same time.

We both looked at each other with...well I'll say confusion and disappointment.

"The fuck she's doing here ?!" Ryujin turned to Chaeryeong

"Yeji-" Chaeryeong said surprised seeing me as well but less angry of course...

I noticed Lia looking at Ryujin then me then Ryujin again then-

"Wait you two know each other ?" She said confused obviously.

We both stay silent looking at each other. I'll not be the first one to look away I'm telling you ! This bitch don't have the right to ruin my FUCKING TRIP UGH.

"Well that'll be interesting." Chaeryeong said taking her suitcase and Lia's then walking to the home we'll be staying at.

"Go." I said still looking at her.

"What do you mean go ?" She said annoyed

"What ? do you wanna hear it in Spanish ? VAMOS !" I don't even know if it's right but never mind.

"At least you seems good in Spanish, in french it's «va t-en» by the way." She said with a sarcastic tone taking her bag out of the car and closing it behind her.

I showed her my middle finger and went to take my suitcase in the car, big suitcase...

I took it and struggled to pick it up from the car.

"Fuck why am I like this." I whispered to myself wondering why am I this weak...sigh

I felt footsteps behind me, and I saw her hand picking up my suitcase from the car.

One hand, fuck that was actually so hot-

I looked around to see her but she was already going to the house with her bag on her back and my suitcase in her left hand.

I quickened my pace and catch her up.

Without words we entered the house,

"Damn you two took some time ! Already making out tssskk." I heard Lia said in the living room with Chaeryeong next to her

I rolled my eyes and went to explore the house and my future bed.

Ryujin followed me, to give me my suitcase back I guess.

I stopped when I finished exploring the house, not bad actually but-

"Is there only two goddamn bedroom ??!" I shouted in the house for the lovebirds to hear me.

In what kind of movie am I...

"Well we thought y'all would be friends lord !" We heard Chaeryeong shouted back and Lia laughing.

It is a fucking joke lord help me.

I paused looking at Ryujin who still hasn't move and said a word.

"You know you can drop my suitcase now ?" I said confused.

"Oh yeah my bad." She dropped my suitcase in front of the door of one of the room.