Night

Quick update sorry for any mistakes.

R

We arrived at the house around 8pm, we decided to buy pizza on the road so we won't cook for tonight.

We entered the house and I immediately went to the bedroom to call Tony.

"Hey Ryujin how are you ?" He answered.

"Well I was stressed the whole day wondering what's the news you're going to tell me." i replied honestly.

"I understand, so it's been a while since we're on this and we might have found something." He started.

I went silence and let him speak.

"We went to the shop where the sell this necklace and we got the list of everyone who bought this model, so we searched the right year and months and we found some names." he continued

"Actually I know any of this name and I don't think it's a great idea to send you the list." he finished.

I breathed heavily and tried to find my words.

"I don't think that a great idea too.." I said with a low voice.

"But if I really want to see the names, will you send them to me ?" I hesitantly asked

"You know I'll do it for you Ryu, I just want you to be okay, but I need to be careful and protect you." He honestly answered and sighed.

"Thanks Tony, you mean a lot to me." I replied and we hang up.

Sometimes I just need him to feel like someone care for me. Maybe like a dad would.

I put my phone in my pocket and went to the living room with the girls, feeling empty.

I sat down on the couch and watch them cutting the pizza we bought. I stared at the knife, wishing it was stabbing me instead of my mother.

"Hey Ryu you're listening ?" Chaeryeong shouted.

"Uh ?" I looked up in surprise.

"We asked you which one do you want ?" She tell me pointing at the four different pizza.

"I'm okay thanks." I replied and walked to the bathroom.

Y

Is she bipolar or something ? No offense tho..

We watched her walking to the bathroom confused.

"Is she alright ?" Lia asked

"Yeah yeah don't worry let's eat before it gets cold." she said giving slice of pizza to us.

Ryujin came back with us after 10min, she looks more pale than usual but never mind It's not my problem after all she can take care of herself.

After we finished our pizzas, Lia speaks up,

"Hey let's do a truth or dare ! I'll bring the alcohol !" She said not letting us answering as she went to take some bottle in the fridge.

Without talking we all sat on the floor in a circle.

Lia took an empty bottle and started spinning it.

Ryujin

Then she spin it again,

Chaeryeong