Father

R

I close my eyes and massage my head...

Even if we're used to him coming when he wants in this house, OUR house, I still want to kill him sometimes. This man, our father, I mean I don't even know, come here frequently and when he don't we surmise that he's on the street sleeping as he passed out from drinking. This man is the biggest alcoholic since we were born, I think he's drunk since he's 12, never saw him sober, don't even know what it looks like...

"No one invited you Dowon..." Jeongyeon said as she continue to eat.

"Do I really need an invitation in my OWN house now ? Damn it." he mumbled to himself as he passed by the table and went to the kitchen taking a beer in the fridge.

"Not YOUR house." I angrily said.

"Nananana and who pay it huh ?" he childish replies.

"Uh everyone here except you maybe ?" I replied with a blank face.

"Whatever you say kid, Liam doesn't pay too !" he shouts while getting upstairs.

After we finish the dishes, I went upstairs in my bedroom, yes I have my own bedroom thankfully... Hyunjin Felix and Liam sleep in the same room, Yuna has her own and Jeongyeon too.

I was about to enter my room when I heard snoring, I open the door and saw Dowon sleeping in it. Annoyed I showed him my middle finger and went to Jeongyeon's bedroom.

Without knocking I walked to her bed and lay down, exhausted by this day.

"Well what are you doing ?" She said.

"Dowon is in my bed." I replied and the silence came back. No one speaking, understanding each other, she speaks again,

"Goodnight sleep well."

"You too." I replied.

"And no naughty dreams beside me please."

"JEONGYEON !!!"

-

I woke up with my alarm at 7am, got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Felix stop looking at your dick and let me pee please." I said annoyed. I heard footsteps and the sound of the lock.

"Leave me alone and I was just admiring pure art." he said smirking. We need for real to lock up this 12 years old boy.

"Art my ass." I replied entering the bathroom and locking myself in. I looked at my member trying to pee.

"Mornings are hard" I sighs...

In school

I was walking in the corridor when I saw my best friend talking with some people, I walked closer and decided to scare her, I know I'm a genius I told you. I walked closer behind her and scream while touching her shoulders.

"WAHHH THE FUCK !" she turns around and kicks me very hard in my future child.

"AAAHHHHHHH" I screamed my lungs out as she came to help me.

"RYUJIN ?! YOU MOTHER FU-"

"I love you too." I said suffering and holding my pants.