Fall appart

Sorry for any errors or confusion in advance.

R

Back in her bed, we lay down facing each other. My hand in her hair while only our breaths could be heard. Our gaze pierced each other and my heartbeat was probably heard by the whole street but I didn't care.

Perhaps, that's what love feels, how comfort feels. And in this moment I just wanted to be free without fear of anything, just being with her feels, enough ?

"I like you a lot." I said in a burst of emotion putting one of her lock of hair behind her ear, smiling softly at her.

The room was dark and only the light of the moon reflected on her face allowing me to see her facial expressions.

"I like you a lot too". She replied with a soft smile and I can't help but chuckle feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

I kissed her forehead and let her fall asleep while I was way too happy to be able to close one eye so I decided to stared at her face, observing and memorizing every features of her until I feel the urge to pee.

I woke up and started to walked out of the room to reach the toilet in the hallway. But suddenly voices made me stop.

"And I hope for you that you didn't tell her." I heard a deep voice probably her father.

"No of course not, I'd never." And this time the voice was familiar, it was Yeonjun. But why are they awake at that time ?

Then,

"If she learn that you killed someone thirteen years ago and that's why you left, you'll be in a big trouble you heard me ?"

Silence.

My heartbeat grew faster and louder,

I was frozen on my spot,

My breath hitched.

And I felt my world explode and falling apart.

Tears forming in my eyes and I started to make the connections.

I couldn't think straight.

I rushed back in the bedroom, closing the door as quiet as I could and took my clothes. I quickly dressed myself took my phone and I left my her window.

The next thing I did was,

Running.

I ran until I couldn't breathe anymore.

—————

Thank you for your patience <3