Secret

R

It's been some months since Christmas and fuck it's still cold as fuck. I took my coat and walked out of the house. I have to give a private lesson to Yeji at her home today. We hang out more and we're becoming more close and I'm glad about that. I'll be lying if I say I see her as a friend but still I wanna be good friend with her before everything.

I stole a metro ticket to a man without him noticing and I went to the first metro I saw. Yeji said her parents might be there so I decided to wear some clean shirts, that's better for a good first impression you know. I arrived at the stop and started walking towards her house. She is pretty rich after all, I could maybe stole some shit...No offense towards her tho...

I knocked at the door and waited until someone opened it.

"Hi young lady, you're Ryujin ?" A charming woman addressed me, who I guess is her mother.

"Hi yes nice to meet you." I said smiling and shaking her hand.

She guided me to her bedroom even tho I already know that but better if I don't say that too.

She left me after giving me a smile and I knocked on her door.

Yeji opened it as soon as she heard me and I smiled to her.

"Hi go in." she made space for me to go in.

"Well you got a pretty bedroom there." I said joking.

"Acting like you never been there uh." She smirked and we laughed.

"I have to give a good impression don't you think ?" I said smirking and getting closer to her.

"Why ? Trying to impress my parents for what ?" She replied with a smirk and I got closer to her so she's against her desk.

I smirked and took her book behind her and stepped back.

"So french, you ready ?" I said smirking and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom wait for me." Yeji said as she got up from the bed where we were studying. I nodded and waited for her to walked out of the room. I thought some seconds and decided to look for some dollars or things to stole.

I got up and started to look at her clothes and bags, why she has so many bags ?

I opened one of her bag and found some dollars that I voluntarily took. 30$ that's not bad after all.

I turned around and saw Yeji entering the room again. I hide the dollars in my pocket and cleared my throat.

"Oh what you doing there ? Looking for something ?" She sincerely asked and went back to my position on her bed.

"No nothing I was just admiring your collection." I said chilling and she approached me. She started crawling on the bed and I gulped. I moved back a little bit waiting for her to stop but she keeps crawling closer to me.

I didn't move anymore and she was almost on top of me. Her hands traveled my body from my chest to my abs to my tight and she stopped. I gulped and she approached her head closer to mine and whispered in my ears.

"So you're like that uh." she whispered and I felt her hand in my pocket as she took the dollars out.

"Fuck." I sighed.

"You stole me ?" She asked

"I didn't !" I did

"You're a liar"