Staring at me

Sorry for any confusion or errors in advance.

Y

That's it, it's the d-day. The mission is today and I still don't know what to do or say to Ryujin. I'm kinda scared of what her reaction could be, and I don't want to hide it from her, she's the only one I can be myself with. Yesterday was so good, we we're together the whole day, class and after class, the night I ate with her family, it was very agitated as always but I just feel alive and happy when I'm with them.

I'm still in her bed, looking at the ceiling and then her cute face while sleeping. Her cheeks so cute I wanna bite them but I stopped and sat down on her bed.

"My alarm didn't work ?" I heard her saying with her eyes closed and looked lost, I laughed.

"No don't worry I'm just away earlier, go to sleep" I said brushing her hair with my hand.

"Why are you awake ? Are you okay ?" She said all concerned and I can't help but fall harder for her. I sighed and looked at my hand on my knees.

"I have to do something today and I don't want to." I said still looking at my hand.

"What do you mean ? You're not going to school ? If you don't want, don't do it." She said sitting beside me. I looked up at her,

"My parents gave a mission some time ago, I have to rob a house." I said looking at her eyes.

Then she stood up and I got anxious, what if she's against this ? I mean obviously a normal person would be against this but anyway.
She took a cigarette and started smoking it while getting dressed. I frowned confused and she looked at me taking her cigarette in her hand.

"I'm a Shin babe, let's do this together this is exciting." She smirked and I chuckled. She hugged me and I started getting dressed.

R

I wasn't expecting that she has to rob a fucking house but I don't mind at all if I can get some cash of it. We left earlier the house so no one heard us and we took her car to go to the destination.

"So how you're going to do that ?" I asked rolling down the window so I could smoke.

"My brother is helping us." She said slowly staring at the road and I looked at her frowning.

"The fuck you have a brother ?"

"Yes...I couldn't tell you I'm sorry it's kinda complicated." She said still looking at the road and I just nodded not wanting to argue more. A fucking brother damn.

We arrived around the destination after three long hours and we started getting ready, black equipment and bags. We waited a while until a black car parked behind us and we both looked at the man coming out of the car in a black suit. His hair is black and he has deep eyes that kinda scares the shit outta me. He's wearing black gloves and he looks pretty skinny and fit. He walked towards us and the feeling I got was so weird I can't explain it.

He took me back to reality when he stopped in front of me. I looked up and he smirked.

"And you are ?" He said calmly

"Ryujin, her partner for today." I replied calmly too and he shook my hand looking at me in the eyes, I kept the eye contact until he gave his attention to Yeji beside me.

"Sister." He said nodding and she doesn't reply like he wasn't there. I didn't mind and we started walking towards the house.

It went pretty well I guess, I'm pretty good and her brother seems very used to this. Yeji didn't want it to do it but she still did what her brother told her and just followed his orders. This man doesn't look like a great man and even a worse brother.