Toilet

Sorry in advance for the potential confusion or errors.

Y

Karina is in detention since three hours I don't even know why but whatever. The small office was silent and I was playing with my pen waiting for the time to come faster. I thought about talking to Karina, I mean I don't know what Ryujin and me are but I know that I don't want Karina to be fucked by Ryu anymore.

I was about to speak when Ryujin entered the small office. Her face changing when she saw Karina and me.

"Uh hi." She said awkwardly to us and went to sit down next to Karina while I'm behind my seat. I nodded to her and start doing some work.

"It's been a while Ryujin." I heard Karina said but I focused on my work ignoring her.

"Yeah it's been a while, busy you know." Ryujin replied not very confident.

"I suddenly have the urge to pee not you Ryujin ?" Karina whispered to her but this dummy can't understand this is a small fucking room and I can hear everything.

I cleared my throat before Ryujin answered and they looked at me with a confused look. I saw Karina smirking at me and I couldn't take this anymore. I stood up from my chair and went to Ryujin. I grabbed her wrist and guided her to the toilet not far away without letting her speak.

I closed the door behind me and made her sit on the sink. She looked at me confused and I took some paper that I wet and start wiping her injury on her eyebrow from earlier.

"Ouch." She pushed her head back and I glared at her.

"You know I can do this myself." She said with a small smile while I'm finishing wiping the blood from her face.

"Well I was bored so I took the opportunity." I answered still looking at her eyebrow focused on cleaning her wound.

"Bored you say hmm." she replied and I put my hands on her thighs as she sits on the sink. I looked up at her.

"Yeah bored why ?" I stared at her and she tightened her thighs on my waist. I gulped and tried to walked away but she was faster.

She got off the sink and pinned my hands above my head against the wall. She pushed her body closer to mine and I started to breathe hardly.

"I would say jealous if I were you." She whispered in my ears and fuck. I tried to keep my cool and answer with a stable voice.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." And I miserably failed to keep my cool I literally moaned this. She smirked and let me go, she walked towards the door.

"Thanks for the surgery." She smiled at me and walked out.

Help me I was about to pass out.

I fixed myself and walked out.

R

"I suddenly have the urge to pee not you Ryujin ?" I panicked when she suddenly said this and I started feeling really awkward knowing Yeji could hear us too. Is she dumb ? Plus I have no urge to pee.

We heard Yeji cleared her throat and I gulped not knowing what to do. She suddenly stoop up and walked towards me, holy shit.

She grabbed my hand and I followed her without a word. She entered the toilet and guided me to the sink. I sit on it and waited like a good girl. She placed herself between my thighs and my friend down there woke up and I swore to myself.

She wiped my wound and I can't help but stare at her. Her sharp cat eyes and her heart shaped lips, all wet from licking it because she was focused doing a good job on my face. After some minutes I decided to talk.

"You know I can do this myself." I smiled looking down at her.

"Well I was bored so I took the opportunity." She replied still focused on my eyebrow.

"Bored you say hmm" I say smirking at her and she suddenly put her hands on my thighs and I tried to controlled my friend the more I could.

"Yeah bored why ?" She replied looking finally up at me and I can't help but tightened my legs around her waist. I saw her gulped and tried to walked out but that's not my goal today.

I got off the sink and pinned her hands above her head against the cold wall. My body in fire wanting to get closer to hers, I pushed my body into hers. Watching her breathing with difficulty with her chest going up and down slowly while looking at me in the eyes.

"I would say jealous if I were you." I whispered to her ear holding myself back from biting her.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." She moaned softly in my ear and I couldn't take it anymore. I smirked and decided to let go before anything else happened.

"Thanks for the surgery." I said looking at her from the door with my sincere smile.

After that I hurried to get home to help my dear friend down there.

"Oh look who's home ! My dear child !" I saw Dowon as soon as I stepped into the house. With his fake smile he came towards me. I sighed and walked towards the kitchen ignoring his presence.

"How much you want ?" I asked opening the fridge and taking a beer.

"Oh come on my child ! I don't want money from you I was just happy to talk to you !" He said with his best smile.

"..."

"But if you insist, 20$ please." He stopped following me and smiled.

I took out 20$ from my pocket and throw them at him. I walked upstairs putting my coat and bag in my bedroom and hurried to the bathroom.

"Hurry up I need to go in right now !" I bumped the door.

"Go pee in the garden !" I heard Hyunjin screamed.

"I need to shower fucker !" I screamed and the door opened revealing Hyunjin with a towel. He showed me his middle finger and I fake a smile.

I closed the door behind me and took off my clothes. I opened the shower and let the cold water running before I jumped in it. I put my head first and froze at the cold water. After some seconds I put my whole body under the water and started rubbing my head.

I finally took my dear friend in my right hand and started masturbating myself. I put my other hand on the cold wall and went faster. The image of Yeji between my thighs and against my body was print in my mind.

"Fuck." I moaned trying to not make a noise. I gripped the wall harder and rubbed my cock faster feeling the end coming. I closed my eyes harder.

After few more thrust I came with Yeji still in my mind. I breathed slowly and started taking my real shower.

I walked out of the bathroom with only my towel and I dry myself with it. I put my boxer and tshirt and started doing some work.

————

I was sick for 2 days but I tried my best to update today ! Hope you'll like it