Paid back

Y

"Hum...well..." Ryujin cleared her throat and looked at everything but me and I can't help but chuckle seeing her state.

"You should go home." I said smiling at her. The cold makes her cheeks redder and I find it adorable.

"Right uh yes I should go uh I'll see you." she muttered and I nodded watching her leaving slowly.

She then turned back at me and run a little bit to kiss me on my cheek and I laughed and blushed at her action.

"That was very cringe of you Shin !" I said while she ran away from me and she showed me her middle finger while laughing. I rolled my eyes and went back home.

I sat on my couch and sighed, I finally was able to properly kissed her and fuck I think I'm becoming addicted. I have no idea where we're going but I just know I need her by my side for now.

"Hi." I heard the door shut and it surprised me.

"Hi father." I answered as he enter the living room and sat down on the other couch.

"I have a good news for you Yeji." He said and I frowned.

"I have a mission for you, not too hard, not too easy, it'll be perfect for you." He continued and I can't help but clenched my jaw. I can't believe I have to be part of their little games.

"I won't take no as an answer." He finished and left me alone in the living room. Only me and my destiny, no choices, just obligations.

"Hey ! I was waiting for your call, you're busy ?" Lia said as soon as I called her.

"Yeah we can say that...A lot happened." I sighed and lean back on my bed.

"And you didn't share this with your bestie ?" She dramatically said putting her hands in her chest. I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled.

"I'll tell you everything but right now I have an emergency." She frowned and I continued.
"My dad forced me to do a mission and I'm kinda scared, it's not my first time but now that I feel integrated and i don't know just normal, I don't wanna fuck up everything just for my parents little business." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Damn your dad is really serious about you and your role in the family..." She said and I nodded.

"You know what the mission is ?" She asked and I replied no. I have no idea what is it and that scares me even more.

"Plus he said that my brother is coming back..." I added and her eyes widened.

"What ?! Yeonjun ?!" She screamed and I nodded with a defeated look.

"You still don't know why he left suddenly ?"

"No, no one tell me and they don't want to.." I said frustrated.

"It's okay you'll know soon I'm sure, I have to go. Text me when you know what the mission is okay" She said and I nodded. I closed my laptop and my phone received a message.

Ryujin

I arrived at my house almost safely if you were wondering.

Congratulations, now try to survive with your monsters. Goodnight

I replied while smiling, this kid...

Ryujin