Party

R

"RYUJIN !!" I heard as soon as I entered the bar.

"Hi guys." replied saying hi to all my friend.

"It's been a while." Karina said hugging me.

"Yo man where were you." Momo asked as she pulls me in a big hug.

"Wassup Ryu." I heard Kai says.

"Hi everyone, I'm glad I'm here with you guys I missed this." I said chuckling seeing all their beer in the air to cheers for my presence.

"WE MISSED YOU SHIN !!" I heard one of the girls screamed.

"Yeah no baby to feed tonight ??" Chan asked me half drunk already.

"No man I'm all free." I replied laughing seeing his state, this man can't manage alcohol very well.

We sat in our usual table and start drinking.

I watch as Momo, Winter and Sana who just arrived, go to the dance floor excitedly. I chuckle seeing them like this, I missed them.

I sent a text to Chaeryeong asking her why she's not here and I received a peach emoji...

Well, someone is satisfied right now at least...

I look up and saw someone staring at me in the crowd, I tried to see correctly who it is but she's already coming in my direction.

"I didn't know you'll be there." Karina stated walking closer to me.

"Well here I am." we chuckled.

"Need to go to the toilet ? Because I think I'm gonna pee on myself, can you help me right now ?" She seductively told me while grabbing my hand.

I follow her to the toilet as she guides me there.

We stopped in front of the door hearing moans from who knows who.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

She then took me to the back of the bar where it's very calm.

With no words we start kissing, her lips tasting the alcohol from earlier.

We started kissing aggressively as I push her into the wall, we took off our jacket and threw them on the floor.

She grabs my pants down there, and I shivered from the contact.

"I just need this, hurry." I chuckled and obeyed to her pulling down my pants and boxer...

We came back after our little private dance, lol.
We joined the group and start drinking and dancing again.

"Can you at least wear your belt correctly." Momo asked me as she looked at my pants.

I looked down and saw my belt all open.

"My eyeessssss." She screamed at the others. I chuckled and tightened my belt.

"No need to show us you're living a happily life !!" Sana yelled at me almost falling from the alcohol.

We all laughed and took her to sit her down.
These girls are something.