Ambulence

R

I fell asleep so fast I don't even remember when I went to bed. I slowly opened my eyes to let the light hit my pupils. I sat up and stretched my body with all my strength.

I looked down and,

Ugh fuck morning wood.

"Good morning." I suddenly heard beside me.

I looked at my right and saw Yeji emerging from her sleep, messy hair, no makeup, white blouse, lips- okay never mind.

I panicked and took my pillow to hide my boner,

"Oh hi you're awake." I replied faking my smile.

"Well yeah the sun doesn't want me to sleep." she sighed and stood up from the bed.

Yeji in the morning...I'm taking notes.

I stayed here with my pillow waiting for her to walked out.

She started at me suspiciously as I did something bad.

"Uh yes ?" I said confused.

"What you're doing ?" She cross her arms making her breast bigger and oh fuck focus

"Uh nothing what do you mean ?" I looked back at her eyes, her intense gaze on me.

She looked at my pillow and walked out of the room.

"Don't be ashamed of wanting to bang me." I heard her shouted and chuckled.

"Fuck..."

I took my phone to read the news of my family.

A picture of Felix on my bed while smirking... Liam eating fries for the breakfast... Hyunjin with my clothes...

I sighed and closed my phone. This damn family, I chuckled inside me and started to getting dressed.

I took my black shirt and black jeans and put them while looking at me in the mirror.

I decided to take my phone and took a selfie in the mirror showing my middle finger and send it to Jeongyeon to respond to their photos.

"And to who you're sending this ?" I heard Yeji as she walked in the room with only a towel.

We said focus fuck.

I cleared my throat,

"Uhm my family, they sent me bunch of stuff so I'm answering them." I simply said trying to look only at her eyes.

"Oh I thought it was your type of nudes for Karina." She laughed.

"Oh nah you don't wanna see that." I replied as she rolled her eyes and went to get dressed.

I didn't move and just stared at her, I don't know what frustrated me more, her looking extremely hot and attractive or her being a fucking annoying bitch.

She made the gesture to make me walked out of the room and I immediately walked out.

"Hey we prepared lunch !" Chaeryeong and Lia were already sitting on the table ready to eat.

"That's smell nice." I said looking at the plate of pasta

We all sat down and started eating like we didn't eat food for 3 days, well I admit I was hungry as fuck.

"So how was last night ?" Lia asked curiously looking at both of us.