Christmas

Chapter special Christmas <3

R

I woke up very uncomfortable with a big headache. My eyes opening slowly adjusting to the light from the sun. I looked around slowly wondering where the fuck I am.

I groan in pain as I stood up, did I drink that much ? I stood up slowly trying to remember what I did. I found my pants on the floor and putting it on and my tshirt.

I decided to observe the room and noticed it was pretty simple but very classy. I roamed around and saw a picture of children, I approached and saw a little girl with a boy who looks older. I noticed Yeji right away, she looks the same than now, her pretty eyes, her mole on her nose, she's still the same and I smile looking at this cute picture.

I walked down the stairs realizing I'm in Yeji's house and I totally forgot what happened. Once downstairs I noticed Yeji in the table of the kitchen with her morning face eating her eggs.

I cleared my throat and started the conversation.

"Good morning." I said nervous, I don't know exactly why but I feel nervous.

"Oh you're awake." she said as she noticed me. I smiled softly and joined her in the kitchen.

"Here's your Christmas gift." she said with a smile giving me a little box. I frowned,

"Don't tell me it's Christmas ?" I asked with my eyes closed not wanting to know I totally forgot Christmas.

"Merry Christmas." she said laughing.

I mentally cursed and opened her gift.

"Pills for your hangover." she said as she sit down back in her place.

"Well that's very needed thank you." I said with a real smile and took the pills.

Y

I went upstairs to prepare myself for going out. Ryujin told me she's literally in the shit because she totally forgot what day we are and she has to give them gift no matter what. I told her I can help her with the gift so we're going to shopping together. Progress right ?

I walked out of the shower my eyes wide open as I saw Ryujin standing there watching me.

"Oh I'm sorry I just forgot my jacket here !" She said closing her eyes and put her hand in the air letting her jacket fall on the ground.

I laughed at her stupid action and bend over to take her jacket, tightening my towel around me and giving it to her.

"Relax I have a towel." I teasingly said.

She walked out of the room with her eyes still closed bumping into every walls and I laughed at her silliness.

I finished preparing myself, put some lipstick and taking my jacket in my arms as I walked down. I joined Ryujin who was waiting and we went to my car.

The drive was surprisingly calm and comfortable. I parked the car in the parking of the mall and the shopping start.

The Christmas lights were everywhere, big Christmas trees and my eyes were shining. Ryujin a little bit in front of me already looking for gifts.

I catch up with her and we start shopping.

"An axe ?" I said confused by her shopping.

"Felix, don't ask." She said smiling and proud of her gift.

We continued the shopping and it went really well, it was fast because she already know what to get for every member of her family and it just makes my heart warm seeing this.