Friends

Y

It's been days I'm thinking about what my parents told me, a target...

I didn't get close to a lot of people yet, believe it or not but the person I'm more close here is Shin Ryujin actually. She is the one I see the most, when I'm not doing lessons with her, I'm in my class representative office working on my grades.

But today I decided to make some friends, because I want to. Not because my parents told me to find someone for benefits, money benefits.

When my parents say target, it means a rich people we can steal from and then just leave the city, all my childhood was like that.

I don't know if I blame my parents... it wasn't their choice too, but I start to hate this lifetime and to live constantly in a lie. I have to lie to literally everyone I met. Only my cousin Lia knows my story family. Without her I'd be crazy at this point I think.

Today I woke up in a good mood since I decided to make new friends. I dressed up prettily as always, love yourself guys.

I took my breakfast and went to my car, yeah I actually have a car, it's a stolen black audi ! It's my baby.

People will say our money isn't deserved but girl I can tell you that stealing is hard as fuck okay ? I already did some mission and I can tell you that.

I start the engine and go straight to the school.
I parked my car in the parking and got out of my baby.

I closed the door of my car and started walking to the entrance.

I went to open my locker and I saw a hand closing it immediately. I flinched and look at the owner of the hand.

"Soobin ?" I said rolling my eyes.
"What do you want ?"

He smirked at me

"You said I'll be in detention...I'm waiting pretty." He said with this disgusting face If you ask me.

What's with him ? sigh.

"Yeah continue to wait thanks, I don't have time lately to watch someone in my office." I said walking to my first class.

"No problem kitty tell me when you're free." He winked and walked out with his others assholes.

Cringe, horrible, ew, someone unalive me please.

It's not I find him ugly, he's good looking to be honest but I just hate this type of men. Only think with his dick.

It's been an hour we're working and it's time for our break.

I saw Karina entering the class with a jacket and went straight to the table behind me, Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

"Here's your jacket that you forgot girl." she said winking at her.

"Oh my god thanks I was about to text you for that." Ryujin replied.

"Don't forget your pants next time It'll be sad." she said with a smirk, eww.

Ryujin chuckled as Karine walked out of the class.

"Oh so you bang bang her recently ?!" I heard Chaeryeong saying surprised.

"Yes and leave me alone girl." Ryujin rolled her eyes.