2

jisung took a deep breath as he stepped out of his car. he straightened out his suit jacket as he walked up to the mansion doors. the guards in front opened the doors for him, the blue boy nervously looking for his parents.

"han jisung! i haven't seen you in so long, how are you kid?" a man approached him as he walked into the family room.

"i am well, how are you doing sir?" he responded politely.

"ah, you know. getting old." he smiled. "are you looking for your parents?"

"yes." he nodded.

"i think i saw them in the kitchen, i'll bring you." he smiled as he lead jisung to find his parents.

"jisung!" his mother smiled as the two men approached her. "hello mr. seo." she smiled.

"mr. and mrs. han, when did he become all grown up?" mr. seo laughed.

"i wonder too." mrs. han gave a sad smile. "it's like i was just holding him in the hospital and now...he's slipping through my fingers."

"i understand that, my changbin isn't so little anymore either." he laughed. "he's been working out! he's really grown into a dependable man."

"is he interested in a husband?" mrs. han playfully remarked.

"no, he refuses to be arranged." mr. seo chuckled.

"maybe they could just meet again!" mrs. han suggested.

"your jisung is a good kid. i wouldn't want to put that sort of pressure on him." mr. seo smiled sweetly.

"honey, let's talk for a minute. mr. seo, catch up with the kid." mr. han smiled. he grabbed his wife's wrist, leading her away. "we can't have a gay heir." he whispered.

"i feel like i remember changbin." jisung muttered.

"he's only a year older than you." mr. seo chuckled. "don't worry about it, i won't arrange you two in anything."

"thank you mr. seo." jisung sighed.

"besides, i don't even know if you like men." he took a sip of his drink.

"i..i do." jisung nodded.

"okay. if anyone gives you a hard time, you just let me know." he smiled.

"thank you mr. seo." jisung smiled widely.

"how's school going?" mr. seo asked.

"it's...going." jisung shrugged.

"i definitely don't miss those times. college was awful. the school part, i mean. you're young, so make good memories now." mr. seo smiled.

"i will. thank you." jisung nodded.

"jisung! why don't you go grab a drink and greet people." his father suggested as he walked back over.

"oh..okay." jisung nodded. "mom, come with me."

"no, she will be staying here." his father shook his head.

jisung took a deep breath, nodding as he walked away. he grabbed a glass of champagne and took a sip as he walked around.

"han...jisung?" he heard a familiar voice call out.

"oh, seo changbin hyung." jisung bowed as the man approached him.

"i knew i couldn't be mistaken. there's only one person in the house with blue hair." changbin chuckled.

"ah..yeah." jisung chuckled shyly, taking a sip of champagne.