20

after spending all night under the moonlight, stripping emotionally naked in front of each other, they watched the sunrise. they laid on top of their boulder admiring the sky being painted orange. jisungs head was in minhos lap, minhos gentle hands playing with his hair.

"wanna go back?" minho asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the peaceful atmosphere.

"yeah." jisung nodded. "in a minute." he was watching the sun peeking through the trees.

after watching the sunrise for a few more minutes, the two boys stood up and walked back to minhos car.

"we're both gonna get sick for being outside all night." minho giggled.

"it wasn't that cold." jisung shrugged. "and besides, we can be sick together."

"how will i take care of you if i'm sick too?" minho questioned.

"we...have other friends who can take care of us."jisung blushed as minho opened the car door for him.

"hmmm..but i like taking care of you." minho smiled as he shut the car door.

please, lee minho please stop making me fall harder. i'm begging you, my heart can't take this.

"guess we can improvise and take care of each other." minho sighed as he got into the drivers seat.

"how will we do that?" jisung giggled. "we're both sick."

"well, i just hope my immune system can tough this one out." minho shrugged as he started the car, turning on their seat warmers.

"why do you wanna take care of me so bad?" jisung asked.

because i like you. "i don't know. i just want to." minho shrugged as he drove off.

jisung nodded, silently pulling out his cigarettes. he placed one between his lips and lit it. he took a drag, placing the cigarette between minhos lips. minho inhaled, glancing over at jisung. he exhaled, trying to focus on driving.

after a few minutes of passing the cigarette back and forth, they arrived at minho's house. minho put the cigarette out as they got out of the car and headed back into the house. jisung followed minho into the kitchen, watching him search the fridge for ingredients.

"you hungry?" minho asked as he began pulling vegetables out.

"yeah." jisung nodded. as much as he didn't want to eat, he really tried not to, he couldn't reject food from minho.

"you can go wait in my room while i cook." minho spoke gently.

"it's okay. i think i'll stay here with you." jisung replied softly.

"okay." minho nodded as he connected his phone to the speaker in the kitchen.

'iris' by the goo goo dolls filled the kitchen, a soft smile on jisungs face as he walked over to minho. he grabbed minho's hands, pulling him away from the counter. minho giggled as he was pulled to dance and sway around the kitchen.

his left hand went to jisungs waist, his right hand holding jisungs hand up. they took soft steps as they began to ballroom dance under the soft kitchen lighting. jisung giggled as he looked at minho. he didn't know what gave him the confidence to grab him, but he's so glad he did it.

minho's hand let go of jisungs waist as the song got closer to the ending. jisung was twirled around before he was pulled close to minho's chest as the song ended. the two looked into each others eyes, getting lost in the galaxies they held.

"thank you for giving me this dance." jisung spoke quietly.

"i'll dance with you anytime." minho kept his voice just as hushed.

"i'll let you cook now." jisung spoke but didn't move.

minho slowly let go, taking a step back before walking back to prepare breakfast. jisung took a seat on one of the bar stools and watched with heart eyes as minho cut the vegetables. he didn't take his eyes off of him for a second as he cooked breakfast.

as the sausage cooked with the vegetables, minho turned around and grabbed jisung. they'd sing and dance, twirling each other around the kitchen with love struck smiles on their faces. minho of course remembered to stir the food in the pan quickly to return to jisung.

"you listen to a lot of love songs, are you a hopeless romantic?" jisung giggled as they took a break for minho to cook the eggs.

"extremely hopeless." minho nodded. "i already know you are too." he chuckled.

"the call out?" jisung gasped as a giggle escaped from minho's lips.

"you started it." minho shrugged as he filled bowls with rice, putting the eggs, sausage, and vegetables on top. "let's go sit at the table."

jisung followed him, sitting in the seat across from minho. minho placed the bowls down and left to get water and utensils. he returned, setting the water next to their bowls. he handed jisung a pair of chopsticks and a spoon.

"thank you hyung." jisung smiled as minho sat down.

"of course." minho smiled. "so...my birthday is coming up."

"really? when?" jisung asked as he took a bite.

"october twenty-fifth." minho smiled.

"that's in twenty-four days!" jisung gasped. "i have to get a gift quick."

"hey, don't worry about that. i'm just gonna do a small party here, just our friends." minho smiled softly.

"do you want me to help with anything? i can bring drinks or anything." jisung offered.

"sungs, no." minho sighed softly. "i just wanted you to be the first person i invited."

"oh." jisung let out quietly. "okay." he nodded.

"i'll text the group chat and i'll also ask chan what he plans for his birthday." minho spoke, taking a bite of his food.

"chan hyungs birthday is coming up?" jisung furrowed his brows.

"ji, it's in two days." minho chuckled.

"oh my god!" jisung gasped. "we have to go shopping today so i can get him something!"

"okay." minho giggled.

"min. what do you want for your birthday?" jisung asked.

"nothing. as long as i have you guys and drinks, i'm content." minho shook his head.

"that's not how birthdays work but okay. i'll just surprise you." jisung shrugged.

"ji you don't need to get me anything!" minho insisted.

"too bad i do what i want." jisung shrugged.

"you'll be the death of me." minho sighed.

"right back at you." jisung muttered.

a/n: god i am so single. so so single.