18

"you ready?" minho asked as he shook the bottle of dye.

"hit me with it." jisung smiled.

minho was sat on the toilet seat with jisung sitting between his legs. minho ran his hands through the soft hair before putting on gloves. he took the bottle, applying the dye to jisungs hair.

his hands gently coated each strand with dye. he gently pulled jisung to lean his head back and jisung couldn't help but open his eyes. he made eye contact with minho who was carefully applying hair dye to the front strands.

jisung couldn't help the butterflies that swarmed his stomach as he looked up at minho, feeling his hands in his hair. he gulped as his eyes landed on minhos lips. oh what he'd give to feel minhos lips on his.

"you're staring." minho mumbled as he focused on dying jisungs hair.

you're pretty."where else should i look?" jisung chuckled.

"you have the option to close your eyes." minho shrugged. "good to know which option you pick though."

jisung didn't reply, opting to keep staring at minhos face. those pretty eyes, pretty lips, the beauty mark that adorns his nose. minho truly was the most beautiful man he'd ever seen.

he had a slight frown on his face as minho sat his head back up to finish dying the rest of his hair. minhos hands gently played with the strands as he applied the dye. jisung felt so relaxed under his touch and he couldn't get enough. he knew it was dangerous. but in the moment, he couldn't care enough to deny the feelings that were there. he knew he couldn't get enough of the man that had his hands in his hair.

he knows he falls too fast and too hard. it was a dangerous game every time. normally, he'd accept the fact that it would never happen. burying himself in denial of any feelings whatsoever. but minho? he couldn't help longing for the other. even if he was right in front of him.

"all done. now, we wait." minho smiled as he covered jisungs head with a plastic shower cap.

"thank you hyung." jisung leaned his head back, looking up at minho.

"we can watch a show while we wait." minho offered.

"yeah, i'd like that." jisung nodded.

"i'll clean this up, you can go sit on my bed." minho tapped jisungs shoulders.

jisung nodded, getting up and walking to minho's bed. minho let out a breath, sitting back as he took his gloves off. if he looks up at me like that again i might kiss him.

"hyung can we watch the eighth sense this weekend?" jisung called from the room.

"yeah!" minho called back. even if he'd never heard of the show, he'd watch anything jisung wanted.

minho quickly finished cleaning up so he could join jisung in his room. he walked in, sitting next to jisung on his bed. jisung smiled at him as he scooted over, making more room for minho.

"ready to start?" jisung asked.

"yeah." minho nodded with a soft smile.

jisung smiled, pressing play. he sighed as he realized he couldn't lay down. minho noticed him trying to get comfortable and scooted closer. he gently pushed jisungs head to lay on his shoulder. jisung slowly allowed himself to get comfortable, wrapping his arms around minhos as his heart beat out of his chest.

"comfy?" minho asked quietly.

"yeah. thank you hyung." jisung smiled softly.

it took everything in jisung to not press gentle kisses onto minhos arm. he wanted to kiss every inch of the older but he knew he just couldn't. he couldn't allow himself to ruin a friendship that just started.

so he focused his eyes on the screen. once they finished the first episode, minho paused it.

"let's go to the kitchen and wash your hair out." minho spoke gently. jisung nodded against his arm, reluctantly getting up.

minho grabbed a black towel as they made their way down stairs. he moved one of the bar stools in front of the sink. jisung sat down and laid his head back as minho put on a new pair of gloves.

"okay, let me take this off and i'll rinse your hair." minho gently removed the plastic shower cap, throwing it in the trash.

jisung kept his eyes on minhos focused face as he rinsed his hair. his body focused on the feeling of the older's hands rinsing his hair. and his brain focused on how breathtakingly beautiful the man above him is.

minho dried his hair with a towel, sitting him up. jisung smiled as minho stood in front of him ruffling his hair with the towel.

"i'll put the hair mask on you now." minho smiled.

jisung nodded as he opened the hair mask, handing it to minho. minho stood between jisungs legs as his gentle hands applied the hair mask. jisung couldn't stop himself from looking up at him.

"okay, five minutes. want a snack?" minho asked as he took his gloves off, throwing the trash away.

your lips. "sure." jisung nodded.

minho grabbed strawberries and whipped cream from the fridge. he rinsed the strawberries and set them by the cutting board. jisung kept his eyes glued to minho as he grabbed a knife, cutting the leaves off of the strawberries and putting them in a bowl. jisung admired the way minho was so diligent with everything he does.

minho opened the tub of cool whip, dipping a strawberry inside. he walked over to jisung and placed himself back between his legs. jisung looked up at him as he held the strawberry up. the two didn't exchange any words as jisung opened his mouth, allowing minho to feed the strawberry to him.

minhos thumb brushed against jisungs bottom lip as he closed his mouth. he swore minho was going to drive him insane as he looked down at him. his heart fluttered and his face heated up as he chewed the strawberry, minho forgetting to move away.

"how is it?" minho asked quietly.

"sweet. i love it." jisung answered just as quietly.

"let me rinse your hair and then we can go eat the rest while watching our show." and minho didn't move. instead, he laid jisungs head back.

he leaned over him, turning on the water. he gently combed his fingers through jisungs hair as he rinsed the mask from it. jisung may have forgotten to breathe as he looked at the chest in his face.

minho turned the water off, carefully wringing out jisungs hair. he stood up straight and grabbed the towel. he dried jisungs hair, focusing more on looking into the eyes looking up at him than the actual task at hand.

"blue suits you." minho whispered as he set the towel aside, running his fingers through the blue strands.

"thanks." jisung whispered back, closing his eyes when minho slightly tugged on his hair.

"let's go watch our show." minho turned around, grabbing the strawberries and whipped cream.

a/n: i fucking love writing tension oh my god.