38

"okay bitches." jisung sighed as he sat on the couch.

"spill." felix said immediately. "are you sure it's still not that deep?"

"no. i've fallen so hard for him. i am in too deep." jisung laid his head on felix's shoulder.

"and...?" seungmin furrowed his brows. "just because you couldn't admit it to yourself it doesn't mean we couldn't all see it."

"i still need to open up my heart to let myself love him. but for now, admitting it is the first step." jisung nodded.

"he's so obviously in love with you too though?" jeongin sighed.

"i don't know..." jisung bit his lower lip.

"you don't need to know, it's okay. we all know." seungmin nodded.

"i just want him. he's all i've ever needed." jisung played with his fingers.

"well, take your time." felix spoke gently. "don't rush into things you're not ready for. but don't push your feelings away either."

"i know. but it gets so overwhelming sometimes. because i can't tell him." jisungs eyes watered.

"yet. you can't tell him yet." seungmin added.

"don't worry sung. you guys will go at your own pace." jeongin spoke softly.

"thank you guys." jisung sighed with a soft smile.

"you know we're always here for you." seungmin smiled softly. "we love you ji, don't ever forget we're your biggest supporters."

"i know. i love you guys more." jisung lifted his head from felix's shoulder, laying it on seungmins.

"okay, okay!" seungmin chuckled.

"i love being with minho hyung but god i've missed you guys. and it's more complicated now because my mom is staying over there." jisung sighed.

"we're not going anywhere, ji." felix ruffled his hair.

"we'll always be here. are you going back to his?" jeongin offered a smile.

"yeah. but let's watch a movie first." jisung smiled. "he can wait. he's not going anywhere either."

the four giggled as they picked out a movie, cuddling up together.

🌘

"you're still awake?" jisung furrowed his brows as he saw minho sitting on the couch.

"yeah, i was waiting for you." minho nodded.

"hyung." jisung sighed softly, setting his duffel bag down as he made his way to minho.

"i missed you. what's the bag for?" minho was clearly sleepy as he wrapped his arms around jisungs waist, the blue boy placing his hands on minhos shoulders.

"i figured you didn't want me to keep stealing your clothes." jisung chuckled, bringing one hand up to play with minhos hair.

"it's okay, i don't mind." minho shook his head. he buried his face in jisungs stomach, smiling contently. "my closet is your closet." (a/n: HAHAHAHAHHA BECAUSE THEYRE GAY)

"well...then now you can wear my clothes too." jisung chuckled.

"sounds like a deal." minho nodded.

"someone sure did miss me." jisung muttered as he ran his fingers through minhos hair. "i missed you too." he whispered, causing minho to look up at him.

"that's your fault, it's three a.m." minho smiled.

"we were watching movies, sorry hyung." jisung chuckled.

"it's okay. did you have fun?"

"yes." jisung nodded.

"that's good." minho smiled.

he sat back on the couch, pulling jisung forward so he was straddling his lap. a blush appeared on their faces as they made eye contact with each other. jisungs hand trailed down, squeezing minhos peck.

"you're obsessed with my muscles, huh?" minho chuckled.

"very." jisung whispered as his hands felt up minhos chest. "does it make you uncomfortable?"

"no." minho shook his head. "i love it, actually."

"i can tell." jisung chuckled as he placed his hand over minhos beating heart.

jisungs hands traveled back around minhos neck as their eyes flickered back and forth between each others eyes and lips. the two subconscious leaned closer, slowly lessening the space between them.

"boys?" heejin sleepily called out.

jisung quickly got off of minhos lap, pushing himself to sit on the other side of the couch. the two were a blushing mess as heejin entered the living room.

"hi mom." minho kept his eyes glued to his lap.

"what are you still doing up?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"just...talking." he shrugged.

"you boys should get some sleep." she nodded.

"we will. go back to bed, mom." minho nodded.

"good night honey. i love you both." she nodded as she walked away.

"we love you too mom, good night." minho nodded.

once she was back upstairs, the two slowly looked at each other.

"we should..." minho pointed up stairs.

"yep." jisung nodded.

the two got up, minho grabbing jisungs bag as they made their way up stairs. jisung made sure to turn the light off, clinging to the sleeve of minhos hoodie as they navigated through the dark.

"i'm gonna go wash up, i'll be back." jisung spoke quietly.

"okay ji." minho nodded as he set jisungs bag down in front of his closet doors.

minho plopped himself onto his bed as jisung left. he covered his face with his hands, groaning to himself.

FUCKING DAMNIT MOM! i love you, cmon now. why'd you do that? just PLEASE stay in bed next time.

he rolled his eyes to himself, grumpily getting under his blanket. he sighed as he laid to face the wall. his eyes closed as he heard the door open and jisungs soft footsteps.

his heart was begging to be freed from the prison of his rib cage as the bed dipped. he felt jisung place a tiny kiss onto the side of his head before laying down and wrapping his arms around him.

minho smiled softly to himself, placing his hands over jisungs.

a/n: the waves were throwing us around all day and it was so funny😭😭 the paper shredder opened and spilled all the shreddings EVERYWHERE and we were trying to clean it up but we kept being thrown around 😭 and apparently one of the chairs in (secret space that idk if im allowed to talk about) almost killed someone and the co got mad and made them remove all the chairs that were in there 😭😭😭

so people were moving chairs into (i'm playing it safe) our "office" ig? as we were being thrown around trying to clean up paper shreddings 😭😭😭

it was really fun and actually super fucking funny though. shout out to these shitty ass waves in the pacific ‼️‼️🤘⭐️