39

minho woke up to jisung placing a tiny kiss on his cheek. it was so soft that he thought he was dreaming. but as he felt jisung begin to get out of bed, he immediately turned over and grabbed his wrist.

"hyung.." jisung whispered, a tiny gasp caught in his throat.

"where are you going?" minho frowned.

"i was just gonna wash up." jisung was still in shock, silently hoping minho hadn't felt him kiss his cheek.

"just a few more minutes." minho pulled him back onto the bed.

jisung shyly got back under the covers and minho didn't waste any time wrapping his arms around him. he held him close, one hand coming up to play with the blue strands of hair. jisung felt more relaxed, allowing himself to cuddle into the warmth of minho.

"how'd you sleep?" minho asked.

"i slept well, what about you min?" jisung responded, looking up at him.

"i slept amazingly after you came to bed." minho smiled softly.

"..oh..." jisungs heart was beating against his rib cage, trying to break free. to escape his chest and be held in minhos gentle hands.

"ji.." minhos eyes flickered to his lips, subconsciously leaning closer.

"min..." jisung responded in a whisper.

"boys-" jinah threw the door open, a shocked look on her face.

"yes?" minho sighed as he laid back.

"ummm..breakfast is ready. sorry." she chuckled.

"i will be having a talk with you and mom later." minho grumbled as the two got out of bed. "you two have the worst timing."

"maybe you have the worst timing." jinah rolled her eyes. "maybe try kissing him while we aren't home."

"mhm, lesson learned. thanks." minho gently grabbed jisungs hand, leading him down the stairs.

"have you even-" jinah was cut off.

"NOT YET!" minho yelled. "not yet. but soon."

"what?" jisung furrowed his brows as he looked up at minho.

"nothing, don't worry sung. you'll find out soon." minho smiled softly at him, ruffling his hair with the hand that wasn't in his.

"morning boys." sunhwa smiled as they entered the kitchen.

"good morning mom." jisung let go of minhos hand to hug her.

"holding hands? did something happen?" sunhwa whispered.

"no." jisung sighed.

"morning boys." heejin smiled brightly as she turned the stove off.

"you and mom are on thin ice right now." minho squinted his eyes at her.

"damn, what'd we do?" heejin turned to her wife.

"i'm assuming interrupt him before he could kiss jisung." jinah answered.

"i have to go use the bathroom." jisung was furiously blushing as he quickly walked out of the kitchen.

"MOMS!" minho groaned. "we almost kissed last night and you had to wake up and check on us, and then we almost kissed this morning and breakfast had to be ready!"

"don't feel so hopeless hun. what happened to confessing BEFORE the kiss, huh?" sunhwa chuckled.

"momma hwa, your son is so beautiful and when our faces are that close, i can't help but want to kiss him." minho sighed.

"chivalry is dead." jinah rolled her eyes. "if you kiss that boy before you buy him some damn flowers and at LEAST ask him on a date before telling him how you feel, i'm going to kill you with my own two hands." she threatened.

"mom!" minho furrowed his brows, mouth slightly opened.

"your mother is right. how do you have the balls to try to kiss him and not the balls to tell him how you feel?" heejin laughed.

"hey min, let's go talk under the moon tonight." jisung called from the kitchen entrance.

"okay..." minho slowly nodded, horrified about how much jisung had heard.

this is it, jisung. no more running. no more hiding or denying it. it's time to tell him how you feel. it's minho. everything will be okay.

"done being flustered now?" sunhwa chuckled.

"yeah." jisung laughed as he sat down at the table.

"s-so..uhh...how much did you hear?" minho nervously asked as he sat next to jisung.

"starting from you calling my mom 'mama hwa', which is really cute by the way." jisung chuckled.

"oh...oh my god." minho internally panicked.

"relax, min." jisung ruffled his hair. "it's okay." he gave him a warm smile.

"hopeless." heejin giggled as she set food around the table.

"no, he's not hopeless." jisung smiled softly.

"i mean, kinda, but also not at all." sunhwa giggled.

"are you flustered?" jisung whispered to minho who just nodded. "okay, let's talk about something else."

the three moms looked at the two with adoration as they became lost in their own world of each other. they sat around the table listening as the two talked to each other. sunhwa giggled quietly as she put food in front of them, going unnoticed.

"we should go dance today!" jisung smiled.

"and you refused the first time i invited you." minho playfully rolled his eyes.

"look, it's not that i didn't like you. i just didn't trust you. and you know how much that has changed. although, you did piss me off, but that was my fault for being so stubborn." jisung chuckled softly.

"no, not completely. i understand now why your trust issues are so bad." minho shook his head.

"okay but i didn't have to react the way i did." jisung pointed out.

"i think you're a very right brained person. you feel emotions hard. you can't control your reactions because you think emotionally rather than rationally. with your heart, not your brain." minho spoke softly.

"huh...i never thought about it like that." jisung nodded.

"okay, as cute as it is to watch you psychoanalyze my son, are you two going to eat?" sunhwa chuckled.

"oh- yeah." minho chuckled.

"well, we got the left brain and the right brain. you two are a balance for each other, like yin and yang." jinah spoke with a soft smile on her face.

"we're soulmates." jisung nodded.

"soulmates." minho repeated with a soft smile on his face.

a/n: I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER SORRY FOR EDGING YALL AGAIN.