22

minho walked jisung to his apartment door, poetry book in hand.

"this is called homebody, i think you'll really like it." minho handed it to jisung. "it's my favorite."

"thank you hyung, i can't wait to read it." jisung smiled softly, holding the book to his chest.

"my lover, come on!" felix swung the door open. "i'm so sorry to ruin the moment but both of you get in here, everyone's waiting for you guys!"

"okay, okay." jisung chuckled.

the two entered the apartment, taking their shoes off. jisung quickly went to set his things in his room, minho following behind him with his bag. jisung set the book on his bed side table, minho setting his bag by his closet door.

"let's go see what the fuss is all about." minho chuckled as he grabbed jisungs hand, leading him back into the living room.

"okay, guess what?" felix smiled.

"you and changbin hyung finally fucked?" hyunjin asked.

"yes, but bigger news!" felix smiled.

"you decided to skip the unnecessary steps and are now married and carrying his child?" jisung giggled.

"bitch!" felix slapped his thigh. "changbin hyung asked me to be his boyfriend!"

"IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU OH MY GOD!" jisung stood up, felix throwing himself at him.

"thank you for introducing me to your super hot friend." felix smiled.

"i would say my pleasure but apparently it's yours." jisung giggled.

"han jisung i am right here!" changbin gasped.

"yeah yeah, whatever." jisung dismissed. "my baby is all grown up!" he pressed a kiss onto felix's cheek.

"i'm so so so happy." felix smiled. "how was your weekend with minho hyung?"

"it was fun..!" jisung smiled. "he re-dyed my hair for me and we watched a drama and went shopping."

"that's all?" felix groaned, pulling away from jisung to return to his seat on changbins lap.

"yeah..?" jisung chuckled.

"that's not exciting." seungmin shook his head. "i wanted TEA."

"and you will get it when the TEA isn't in the room." jisung sighed.

"oh so something DID happen?" jeongin smirked.

"not really it might just all be in my head." jisung shook his head. 

"no, go on. tell them." minho spoke teasingly. "was it in the kitchen? or in the dressing room?"

"WHAT?" changbin screamed, wide eyes looking between minho and jisung.

"NO! nothing like that!" jisung urged. "he just fed me strawberries with whipped cream in the kitchen. i assume that's the moment he meant. and then in the dressing room...."

"what other moment was there in the kitchen?" felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"i wanted yall to fuck this weekend to GET RID of the sexual tension, not make it stronger." jeongin rolled his eyes.

"minho hyung get out. go to my room." jisung pointed to his door.

"why me?" minho frowned.

"this is about you, you have to leave." jisung rolled his eyes.

"okay, okay. i was just teasing, ji." minho chuckled, ruffling jisungs hair as he walked to his room.

"oh my god he turned me on in a fucking dressing room." jisung whispered.