15

"hey sung, how you feeling?" felix asked gently as he woke jisung up.

"everything hurts." jisung groaned.

"minho hyung is making you breakfast." felix gently ran his fingers through the blue boys hair.

"he didn't leave last night?" jisung questioned.

"no, he wanted to be here to help take care of you." felix smiled softly.

"i'm gonna suck his soul out of his dick." jisung spoke so seriously that the two bursted out laughing.

"what a way to say thank you. i've taught you well." felix laughed.

"you have." jisung nodded with a small smile as their laughter calmed down. "laughing hurts."

"my baby." felix left a kiss on jisungs forehead. "let's get you up and fed." he helped jisung sit up as the door opened.

"what are you doing?" minho quickly set the bowl of soup and cup of water on jisungs bedside table. "let him rest." he spoke worriedly.

"hyung i'm fine." jisung smiled softly.

"here." minho propped jisungs pillow up, helping him to sit back against it. "take it easy."

"thank you hyung." jisung couldn't stop the butterflies from erupting in his stomach.

"of course. here, eat up." he gently placed the bowl on jisungs lap.

"potato soup again?" jisung couldn't get rid of the soft smile on his face.

"yeah, it's what felix had us make last night so i figured it was your comfort food." minho nodded. "nothing like homemade potato soup to heal you." he smiled his oh so beautiful smile.

"i appreciate you." jisungs heart fluttered as he picked up the spoon, mixing the soup around.

"now, do you want us here with you or do you want space?" minho asked gently.

"you guys can stay. and have everyone come over today around lunch." jisung knew he was wrapped around minho's finger.

"okay." minho nodded, sitting at the end of jisungs bed.

"they're next door if you wanna just go over." felix offered.

"yeah, that's easier." jisung nodded.

"han-a, you need to rest." minho spoke softly.

"hyung it's just next door." jisung ignored the blush that spread across his cheeks.

"okay, whatever you want to do." minho nodded softly.

"and you shut this man out." felix shook his head.

"shut up you know why!" jisung groaned.

"i know, but it's not gonna stop me from teasing you about it. that's real love, baby." felix blew a kiss at his best friend.

jisung made a kissy face at him, the three bursting into laughter. they continued talking as jisung ate. minho made sure he ate all of his soup before taking the dishes from him.

"you wanna go over now?" felix asked gently.

"yeah." jisung nodded, his best friend slowly helping him get up.

"be careful!" minho rushed over to help felix.

"thanks hyung." jisung giggled as minho grabbed his left hand.

minhos arm wrapped around jisungs waist as felix helped him put on his house slippers. jisung turned his head, admiring minhos concentrated face as he made sure he put his slippers on.